LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

i dont know if its been said but the whispering weve been hearing on the island is prob just people going through time

Originally Posted by Gmills23

I keep thinking about the "black horse" theory.
Now im thinkin about Ben's "magic room" where he showed John his father tied up in the chair, then a few episodes later sawyer kills him.
If locke's pops was a character who was 'skipping' around in time and sawyer kills him do they die in their time too?
Man. I forgot about the magic room also!! My guess is, that was actually John's Dad. Someone went and brought him to the island. But, he saidsomething like they (or was it he) was already dead and in hell.

They have soo much to answer in the last 2 seasons. I don't know how they'll do it, but I hope they find a way.

laugh.gif
There really IS a LOT to answer. I mean how the hell can they even explain the magic box?

What in the HELL is the series finale going to be like? I can't even fathom the idea of how it will play out.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

laugh.gif
There really IS a LOT to answer. I mean how the hell can they even explain the magic box?

What in the HELL is the series finale going to be like? I can't even fathom the idea of how it will play out.
eek.gif
I dont think the magic box is real. Probably just kidnapped his dad. Ben was into playing his power trips. He knew Locke had major daddie issues.
So if you want to rattle someones cage get to their hot button.
Ben also easily killed his father who had basically mentally abused him from young. He tried to make John kill his dad
to embarrass him. He knew John wouldnt do it.
Almost like a bravado type thing, Ben did what he needed to do by killing his dad, and John obviously wasnt "ready" to be leader becasue he couldntdo it.
Ben was solidifying his position as leader.

Wait .. is it just a final season or is there a movie to follow?
I think I remember reading that a while back but everything changes so quickly with this show.

Tonight!

classes just started yesterday and with changing my sched and everything i almost forgot about Lost tonight. Im excited, hopefully the trailer doesn't comeinto play till the last 2 mins of the episode. They use to do that all the time and I would be heated

I doubt that the show will answer every question that we have. It would be awesome to slowly start explaining every unsettled nuance, but we'll see.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

I think I remember reading that a while back but everything changes so quickly with this show.

Tonight!
nerd.gif

Tonight!
nerd.gif
no there is a season 6...

Yeah, I meant after next season. Is there going to be a movie or was that just a rumor a while back?

I don't think a movie was ever in very serious consideration, but i'm not sure at all about that. I thought it was mostly speculation from fans.

LOST WEDNESDAYYYYYYYYYYYY CHEEEEAAAAAAAAAA

Js, you going to that Lost viewing party again this week? You gotta get those dudes up on their LOST game.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i couldnt never go to a lost viewin party i watch the show to hard and then doing break i go bac some and see if i missed anything
laugh.gif
ill be damned if mofoswant to run they mouth
laugh.gif

Anyone see FRINGE last night, episode was
pimp.gif
? When Olivia was connecting her conscience to John's, that reminded me of the constant.

A little less than 2 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by CasperJr

im back from the future and i have 5 on us finding out the story on the black rock
nerd.gif

An explanation is looooong overdue for the Black Rock...

We need answers for Rousseau and her crew also.

I remember when Cloverfield came out they said it had ties to Lost because there was a dharma initiative symbol somewhere lol.

As PUMPED as I am for tonight's episode with and dealing with a certain character, I REALLY can't wait for a few episodes down the road. The name ofthe episode of "The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham". I don't know any spoilers or anything, but I DO know that it will be a crack episode.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
That's what i've been waiting on is some Bentham/06 action.

Tonight is gonna be so illlllllllllllllll.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

As PUMPED as I am for tonight's episode with and dealing with a certain character, I REALLY can't wait for a few episodes down the road. The name of the episode of "The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham". I don't know any spoilers or anything, but I DO know that it will be a crack episode.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
That's what i've been waiting on is some Bentham/06 action.

Tonight is gonna be so illlllllllllllllll.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Dude!!!!!!! I didn't know that. I KNOW that will be my favorite episode off all-time. Matter of fact that phrase is going in my sig very shortly.

Mastamind89-- I gave up on Fringe last week. I was expecting something like Lost with the back stories and all that but, it's more like a weaker, slowermoving X-Files.

Back
Top Bottom