LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

I'M NOT EVERYBODY.
laugh.gif

I see a polar bear, the Black Rock, symbols above Kate and Saywer's heads (in the clouds), Jack on the beach, Richard Alpert, I think that's the otherson a raft, Desmond being dragged on the beach, Vincent, the foot of the statue, the Dharma van, yellow leaves (maybe the aftermath of the explosion), thereligious ornament in Claires pocket, the hatch, 2 Shannons (alive and dead), 4 torches, 23 known characters, 16 Dharma symbols, 8 dead characters...

and now I'm stopping.

On May 7, 2007, ABC Entertainment President Stephen McPherson announced that Lost will end during the 2009-2010 season with a "highly anticipated and shocking finale
What do you guys think that shocking finale is?

what's in the clouds? I can't make anything out up there?

and what is the red thing to the right of Locke?

Hieroglyphics. I see a bird and then some swirly symbols and something that's shaped like a rocket... could just be me making up images from the cloudsthough, but I see it.

I forgot to mention the black smoke too.

Doom, that's the million dollar question. It could be ANYTHING at this point.

James, the first thing I thought of was this...

2ef35e82e0d06368b819f435b015908fd78d4fc.jpg

It's the magazine I think Young Locke had at one point. Might not be it, but I really couldn't make anything out either.

edit- It does kinda look like hieroglyphics.

^ I think that the flame of the torch Hurley is carrying is purposefully made to look like that (Ankh?)

Ok I dont know if it was mentioned in this thread. But has anyone caught how Lost use to air on thursdays, then wednesdays, and now tuesdays. So they have goneback in time on the island and have now gone back a day in real life

I dont know if thats just tv ratings or whatever but I thought it was interesting

Originally Posted by EB4President

Ok I dont know if it was mentioned in this thread. But has anyone caught how Lost use to air on thursdays, then wednesdays, and now tuesdays. So they have gone back in time on the island and have now gone back a day in real life

I dont know if thats just tv ratings or whatever but I thought it was interesting
eek.gif

Originally Posted by EB4President

Ok I dont know if it was mentioned in this thread. But has anyone caught how Lost use to air on thursdays, then wednesdays, and now tuesdays. So they have gone back in time on the island and have now gone back a day in real life

laugh.gif
Even I just think that's coincidence. ABC didn'twant to move their comedies from Wednesday night this spring because they've done well apparently. Thursday night is a big night with CSI. I guessthey'd rather compete with Idol. Whatever.

ok sos im watching season 5

where the hell does feherty go...than all of a sudden he comes back to the island as a scientist...help me out

Originally Posted by youngmoney

where the hell does feherty go...than all of a sudden he comes back to the island as a scientist...help me out

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Who is that
laugh.gif

Not sure if this has been mentioned but the date of the premiere, Feb. 2, is Groundhog's Day... and I think that was a factor in them choosing that date.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Who is that
laugh.gif
lol but he explained it in that same episode.. you need to pay attention more.

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

On May 7, 2007, ABC Entertainment President Stephen McPherson announced that Lost will end during the 2009-2010 season with a "highly anticipated and shocking finale
What do you guys think that shocking finale is?

That season 7 premiers in 2011
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I could only hope
frown.gif

He went to the Dharma headquarters in Ann Arbor.

Back
Top Bottom