LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by CasperJr

So IDK if anyone mentioned this or caught this... or if this is even true..

But when Ilanna asked Richard "What lies in the shadow of the statue?" He said something in Latin

According to my buddy from work he said something along the lines of "The one who protects us"

Pretty cool if true
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

you dudes are getting lazy

roll.gif

roll.gif

Come on now ... I post that an people point it out... and everything someone else said that has been said 100 times nobody says a thing about

But when I mention i was the first one to post a theory LAST week about the smoke monster being John Locke... the only response was a week ago that said "thats boring"

roll.gif

LAME!
frown.gif
Props for the call last week
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I'd like to point out a reason the real Locke is still alive while being possessed or that the dead real Locke body can still b resurrected. Right before switching back to Locke and Ben going inside the 4 toed statue. Richard asks Jack about Locke and right before we switch back to 2007 Jack tells Richard not to give up on Locke yet

I was thinking something similar but off the wall, like "good" vs "bad" Locke
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Or maybe Jacob battles Smokey for supremacy of Locke's body.[/color]
I like that idea... Locke being the new Jacob
pimp.gif

im pretty sure that Lapidus is going to be groomed to become the next "jacob"
I remember Ilana talking about Lepidus being a candidate, but I don't know... I can't picture Lepidus being the new Jacob. I'd prefer Locke (the real one). But hey, you never know
laugh.gif
the real John Locke has died... he is dead... DEAD IS DEAD... the real John Locke is no longer among the living...

just think about it...e verybody who the smoke monster has appeared as... is DEAD... just accept it already...

but i'd like to make a prediction now... its a bit early but oh well

Lapidus is going to be a candidate to become the next Jacob... he will have an very important role in the outcome of everything

Maybe Locke IS special because he can come back once possessed or SOMETHING around there. Locke IS special IMO. Dude couldn't walk. Got to the island, hecould walk. That's special.

I said earlier he wasn't, but i'm starting to look differently at that now...

So IDK if anyone mentioned this or caught this... or if this is even true..

But when Ilanna asked Richard "What lies in the shadow of the statue?" He said something in Latin

According to my buddy from work he said something along the lines of "The one who protects us"

Pretty cool if true
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

you dudes are getting lazy

roll.gif

roll.gif

Come on now ... I post that an people point it out... and everything someone else said that has been said 100 times nobody says a thing about

But when I mention i was the first one to post a theory LAST week about the smoke monster being John Locke... the only response was a week ago that said "thats boring"

roll.gif

LAME!
frown.gif
its not you its everybody

i feel like ive been traped in a loop the last 5-10 pages have been the samething said oer and over
laugh.gif

and as far as callin it just do wat i do and quote yourself
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

something like this

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

smokey = the dude on the beach

ding ding ding ding!!!!
quotin myself for being the 1st to say it
pimp.gif

but that bring me to this we have to start back up with the flashBACKS(or the 06 sent back to the past )

theres no way we dont find out how he becomes smokey

and how jacob locked him in the cabin

i dont believe jacob was ever in the cabin from jump he has always been in the statue

and how ben thought that smokey was jacob(and had everybody runin to the damn cabin lookin for the wrong guy)

i think by the end of the show we will have to have 2 Candidates

im going with walt and hurley

they are the 2 that have showen the most gifted powers on and off the island

walt would be the Candidate to replace BSG(walts power are that of the dark side)

and hurley would be the Candidate for jacob(cleanest dude on the show cant find no dirt on him)

nyc wat you think about that
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i feel that this wont be the last time i quote this
laugh.gif
(nyc were are youwhen I need you )

i hope my man Sawyer has a happy ending before all of this is over...dude has been taking L's since he was a kid...and i almost cried when Rose and Bernardwere giving their lectures...lol

If the Others (led by Richard) are truly Jacob's people and the Temple is a type of safe-haven for them...why is it that the smoke monster resides in theTemple. Earlier this season we saw Ben and Locke (actually smokey) go to the Temple so Ben could be judged. Here the smoke monster emerges and takes the formof Alex. Wouldn't a safe haven for Jacob's people be as far away from the "dark man" as possible?

i think people are looking at it the wrong way.

The loophole is part of the plan. Jacob was waiting for this. Look at how confused Lockeganger was when Jacob said "They're coming".
And then the talk about the new candidate (Walt might be considered a new candidate...?)? It's progress! A change! Something different
"One of these days I'm gonna find a loophole, my friend"
"When you do, I'll be right here"
And where was he? Right there (not actually but, pretty much). Jacob knows. He absolutely knows about the loophole.

"I'm sorry this happened to you"
Not because he fell out of a window, or because he's father used him, but because he used him, used the hell out of him.
Locke was special. He was the loophole. You can't get more special than that. The person that single-handedly caused a shift in the matrix.

And then we have Ben Linus,

"What about me?"
"What about you?"
well.gif

The thread is complete. That's the whole point, isn't it?

Originally Posted by hole in the earth

i hope my man Sawyer has a happy ending before all of this is over...dude has been taking L's since he was a kid...and i almost cried when Rose and Bernard were giving their lectures...lol

the emotion he showed when Juliett fell was incredible...

He did a great job with that scene.

The guy who plays Brahm or w/e his name is.. who always says "We're the good guys" Is a terrible actor IMO
roll.gif

i hate how they didn't answer who sawyer, Juliet, miles and Faraday were shooting at when they took the row boat in the beginning of this season. i thoughtit was the guys from ajira that were being fired at when they were crossing lockes body to show Richard.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

i hate how they didn't answer who sawyer, Juliet, miles and Faraday were shooting at when they took the row boat in the beginning of this season. i thought it was the guys from ajira that were being fired at when they were crossing lockes body to show Richard.
Could it be the people on the Black Rock? I asked the same question
laugh.gif

i hate how they didn't answer who sawyer, Juliet, miles and Faraday were shooting at when they took the row boat in the beginning of this season. i thought it was the guys from ajira that were being fired at when they were crossing lockes body to show Richard.
Could it be the people on the Black Rock? I asked the same question
laugh.gif
could be, the people on the other boat sounded like they fired muskets or some bolt action rifle

YO!

Now that Jacob is dead...

Black Shirt Guy takes over his body...goes back out to Richard...

does whatever he's supposed to do???

Originally Posted by hole in the earth

i hope my man Sawyer has a happy ending before all of this is over...dude has been taking L's since he was a kid...and i almost cried when Rose and Bernard were giving their lectures...lol

the emotion he showed when Juliett fell was incredible...

He did a great job with that scene.

The guy who plays Brahm or w/e his name is.. who always says "We're the good guys" Is a terrible actor IMO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It could have been them shooting at themselves...
nerd.gif
oh yeah.....

Originally Posted by bamez

nerd.gif
oh yeah.....
Maybe it still hasn't happened yet....

Originally Posted by Gmills23

nerd.gif
oh yeah.....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Gmills23

nerd.gif
oh yeah.....

Yeah looks like there's a war coming anyways, hence being quick to shoot. Doesn't make sense to be black rock people though, there was ajira stuff atthe camp.

So the one thing I haven't really seen address... whats going to happen as far as the bomb blowing up for next season?

IMO its def not going to bring them back to LA

I kind of think with what Miles said... what if what you are doing with the bomb is the "incident" could be right

And they didn't do anything to change a damn thing

Back
Top Bottom