LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Could it somehow be Faraday in the box?? Whoever it is (if it is somebody) Frank seemed to know who it was.
that's what leads me to believe that its Locke in the box...

God Damn... this N Jacob just saved Sayid's life... how in the hell does he get to all of the places...

Jacob is quite possibly that dude... even moreso than Ben has been these past 2 seasons

laugh.gif
at the murk they put on Nadia

Originally Posted by ericberry14

God Damn... this N Jacob just saved Sayid's life... how in the hell does he get to all of the places...
i see your a glass half full type of guy cuz i also see it as a set up to bump the one person in his life out the way so he wouldnt have no reasonNOT to come back

Originally Posted by Nako XL

eek.gif
that isn't gonna be horace in the pit... it's sayid!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
great observation...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

you know... i've come to the conclusion that there is absolutely nothing special about John Locke...

It's very possible your right.

i just have that feeling... John Locke has been wrong about damn near everything this entire series... all 5 seasons... why would he start being all importantnow...

These commercials are KILLING me.

What pit are you guys referring to???; my memory is failing me right now.

Word Locke will probably always be a failure. It's not gonna change now
laugh.gif
Jack is the main character/leader, he just needed to be humbled. Where did he learn to shoot like that though

Originally Posted by CasperJr

i see your a glass half full type of guy cuz i also see it as a set up to bump the one person in his life out the way so he wouldnt have no reason NOT to come back
Bingo, He's making sure these people end up the way he wants them...Jacob might be the devil

Back
Top Bottom