LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Spoilers FTW
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Saw the episode titles for the season. I think we have a good guess as to what this season is working towards
eek.gif

Spoiler [+]
5.09 - Namaste
5.10 - He's Our You
5.11 - Whatever Happened, Happened
5.12 - Dead is Dead
5.13 - Some Like It Hoth
5.14 - The Variable
5.15 - Follow the Leader
5.16 - The Incident, Part 1
eek.gif
eek.gif

5.17 - The Incident, Part 2
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Damn, I thought today was Tuesday. Oh well.. Last final is tomorrow so after that I can enjoy Lost without worry of any more tests the next day.

God damn. I went on Spring Break, come back posted up in the S&T forum for Championship week(end), and this thread jumps 11 pages!?!?!

Some great thoughts posted in that stretch though. My man Abadon was doing work posting some great stuff.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at that LOST dream.

I need to go back and read that Vozzek write up from a few pages back.

Anyways, this week is going to be sick. LOST on Wednesday, NCAA Tournament round 1/2 from Thursday-Sunday, and the insignificant 22nd birthday on Sunday.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was watching Saving Private Ryan last night, and I just realized the same dude who plays Daniel in Lost was Upham in S.P.R. Is it just a coincidence he playsa %@%#% who eventually grows some balls in the end in both? Even tho Lost isnt to its end point yet.

2 days
mad.gif

Juicy J, your right.....this week is going to be the laziest week I've ever had in my life starting tonight (UK's NIT game) with tourney games andLost.

And.....I was just wondering why everyone seemed soo mad at Locke before we (the viewers) knew who Bentham was? After we saw "The Life...of Bentham",he really didn't pressure people THAT bad to come back to the island. But, as far as I remember when Jack was talking about him to the O6, nobody wanted tohear his name, talk about him, or really even seemed to care that he was dead.

Originally Posted by 18key

I was watching Saving Private Ryan last night, and I just realized the same dude who plays Daniel in Lost was Upham in S.P.R. Is it just a coincidence he plays a %@%#% who eventually grows some balls in the end in both? Even tho Lost isnt to its end point yet.

laugh.gif
...and THANK YOU!!!

I knew I seen him from somewhere, and I couldn't think of it to save my life!! I should have googled it, but I never remembered to look when I was on thecomputer.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

God damn. I went on Spring Break, come back posted up in the S&T forum for Championship week(end), and this thread jumps 11 pages!?!?!

Some great thoughts posted in that stretch though. My man Abadon was doing work posting some great stuff.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at that LOST dream.

I need to go back and read that Vozzek write up from a few pages back.

Anyways, this week is going to be sick. LOST on Wednesday, NCAA Tournament round 1/2 from Thursday-Sunday, and the insignificant 22nd birthday on Sunday.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I turned 22 last sat. You and I are JUST alike.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

THIS is the best week of the year to me. Hands down. I have a feeling something great is going to happen this week.
happy.gif

Yo this thread has only been bumped up so many pages with people stating over and over again how they can't wait for Lost this week
laugh.gif

Relax guys, it's gonna be on tommorow.

i just read some plot summaries for the upcoming episodes from wiki...

Spoiler [+]
sun is gonna screw things up...
smh.gif

My old roommate had a Lost screen saver where it was the keypad for the hatch. You had to type 4 8 15 16 23 42 every 108 minutes. It was pretty cool I'mnot going to lie but one night he forgot to turn it off and it blared off like in the show. The glyphs popped out and everything, it was as loud as a firealarm. We were both freaking out and I yelled out use the fu**ing key its our only hope! Thats when I realized I was a Lost addict.

Originally Posted by theword

My old roommate had a Lost screen saver where it was the keypad for the hatch. You had to type 4 8 15 16 23 42 every 108 minutes. It was pretty cool I'm not going to lie but one night he forgot to turn it off and it blared off like in the show. The glyphs popped out and everything, it was as loud as a fire alarm. We were both freaking out and I yelled out use the fu**ing key its our only hope! Thats when I realized I was a Lost addict.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

My old roommate had a Lost screen saver where it was the keypad for the hatch. You had to type 4 8 15 16 23 42 every 108 minutes. It was pretty cool I'm not going to lie but one night he forgot to turn it off and it blared off like in the show. The glyphs popped out and everything, it was as loud as a fire alarm. We were both freaking out and I yelled out use the fu**ing key its our only hope! Thats when I realized I was a Lost addict.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

WOW.

I LOVE some LOST but that would not fly with me.
roll.gif

Just read an interesting Theory on Hurley on Lostpedia..... It's only someones theory but, if anyone thinks this needs to be in spoiler form please let meknow.
Maybe Hurley could be a potential leader of the others. He can see Jacob which Ben and Locke can, He obviously has a connection to the island as in the outside world he speaks to and sees many of the people who died on the island, he was on the list in the season 2 finale (even though Klugh said that he needed to be there to take a message back to the rest of the survivors from the others, why did it have to be him?) Also the giant bird called his name twice. Also, has anyone else noticed that his curse seems to dissapear when he is on the island? Just like Locke's curse of being paralysed dissapears. Maybe Hurley is destined to be on the island, just as Locke is.

Back
Top Bottom