LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

I agree with what Bastitch said, but at the same time by the time we DO get to the finale, a lot of those theories are going to be deaded and there isn'tgoing to be too much left to really figure out. As far as the main theories, those are always changing based on what we know at that time so another 14episodes in something that sounds right today will be totally wrong then. It's just those burning "LOST FAN" questions that are going to hurt. Ifeel confident that the producers will do a very solid job to explain what people want to know without leaving too much mystery behind.

Bastitch:
You guys are really doing a good job with the spoilers and what not, and I appreciate that.
Here, here!!! I had meant to say that the other day but completely forgot, but I agree with Bas.

I've told y'all before that I watch the show on a much more surface level than most of you (and probably most LOST fans), so I also appreciate how youguys are posting theories through spoilers and responding to theories through spoilers.

whywesteppin:
23ska909red02:
Personally, I think... ... ...

[size=+2]the 4 life 8 and 15 death 16 of 23 jeremy 42 bentham[/size]
Last Edited By: Jacob 4/8/15 4:23 PM. Edited 42 times. ... ... ... would be better.
nerd.gif

I pulled a ska.... It took me 2 days to figure out what was different between those 2 sigs.
laurencefishburnelulzbw2.gif

Yeah, I really liked the first scene with Christian. That was nut's!! That had me re-thinking everything I thought about him.

For any Lost fans who haven't seen 'em I suggest you watch them. Nothing really major on there. But, it was like watching deleted and extendedscene's. Pretty cool, IMO.

First 2.5-3 seasons >>> 4 IMO

Not huge on a lot of all the weird time travel crap that they're throwing at me but i guess theres reasons for it all...

I like it though.

Well, the time travel has been a MAJOR part of S5, but it's "pretty much" over right now. But, S5 has been GREAT so far.

soo.. NT I just had the craziest LOST dream I'll try to explain everything I can remember.

I was with Jack Kate and Sawyer, we were walking through the jungle and we saw the four toed statue in its entirety. Jack was like holy crap what is thatthing, then all of a sudden
the ground started to tremble and the statue came down. It was definitely one of the Egyptian Gods/Goddesses, it was like a mixture of Anubis and Taweret(sp)with a human face.
As the statue fell down, it suddenly came to life and there was this powerful force surrounding him( just imagine gohan going super saiyan) + lightning boltsshooting
out of the sky + fire coming out of the ground. He started pulling trees and mountains out of the ground and yelled to the earth, in the most powerful andfreakish voice I have ever heard, "JACOB SAYS THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO DO IT!"

Everything started to go crazy, and some crazy Japanese anime music started playing in the background.... then I woke up.

The image of the four-toed statue coming to life was seriously amazing.. even if it was only a dream
frown.gif

Originally Posted by duncarooos

soo.. NT I just had the craziest LOST dream I'll try to explain everything I can remember.

I was with Jack Kate and Sawyer, we were walking through the jungle and we saw the four toed statue in its entirety. Jack was like holy crap what is that thing, then all of a sudden
the ground started to tremble and the statue came down. It was definitely one of the Egyptian Gods/Goddesses, it was like a mixture of Anubis and Taweret(sp) with a human face.
As the statue fell down, it suddenly came to life and there was this powerful force surrounding him( just imagine gohan going super saiyan) + lightning bolts shooting
out of the sky + fire coming out of the ground. He started pulling trees and mountains out of the ground and yelled to the earth, in the most powerful and freakish voice I have ever heard, "JACOB SAYS THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO DO IT!"

Everything started to go crazy, and some crazy Japanese anime music started playing in the background.... then I woke up.

The image of the four-toed statue coming to life was seriously amazing.. even if it was only a dream
frown.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lost dreams lol

I <3 Lost tho

Originally Posted by duncarooos

I was with Jack Kate and Sawyer, we were walking through the jungle and we saw the four toed statue in its entirety. Jack was like holy crap what is that thing, then all of a sudden
the ground started to tremble and the statue came down. It was definitely one of the Egyptian Gods/Goddesses, it was like a mixture of Anubis and Taweret(sp) with a human face.
As the statue fell down, it suddenly came to life and there was this powerful force surrounding him( just imagine gohan going super saiyan) + lightning bolts shooting
out of the sky + fire coming out of the ground. He started pulling trees and mountains out of the ground and yelled to the earth, in the most powerful and freakish voice I have ever heard, "JACOB SAYS THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO DO IT!"

frown.gif

wow

lol

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

First 2.5-3 seasons >>> 4 IMO

Not huge on a lot of all the weird time travel crap that they're throwing at me but i guess theres reasons for it all...

I like it though.
Really? I thought Season 4 was the best one before 5.. which is great

Damn man march madness has really made this two weeks fly by. It's already selection sunday and now we got three days! w0000t!!!

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Damn man march madness has really made this two weeks fly by. It's already selection sunday and now we got three days! w0000t!!!

indeed. No games Wednesday night FTW.

Have been off the boards for a couple days and just caught up. NYCNicks never commented on the alcohol issue/egyptian goddess/beer & pomegranate juicestuff. Are you out there Mr. E? (Mr. Enigma = Mr. E = Mystery)- ha, randomly, randomly, thoughts come to me.....
eyes.gif

Saw the episode titles for the season. I think we have a good guess as to what this season is working towards
eek.gif

Spoiler [+]
5.09 - Namaste
5.10 - He's Our You
5.11 - Whatever Happened, Happened
5.12 - Dead is Dead
5.13 - Some Like It Hoth
5.14 - The Variable
5.15 - Follow the Leader
5.16 - The Incident, Part 1
eek.gif
eek.gif