LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

PM me with information regarding the auctioning of Claire's belonging's.

pimp.gif

I don't know why but I can read spoilers and still be able to enjoy the show without it being ruined.

With that said, I read the spoilers for the next episode and
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
!

It should definitely make up for the last episode.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

MUST. NOT. CLICK. SPOILER........
It's just a pic from that event last night.

I'm not even sure if it relates to anything regarding the show.

I need to get rid of this instinct I have to click "spoiler [+]" anytime I see it on NT. Thankfully I resisted this one.

laugh.gif
. I mindlessly clicked on the spoiler like all other spoilers on NT and the image was is one of those "hotlinking is not allowed."

whew.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

They are creating a Lost spin-off.

I heard it's called Found.

Actually thats the name of the show in the alternate universe found 2 months ago. There's a thread on it here somewhere...

I don't know if this was addresed already but the NBA Eastern Conference Finals are supposed to start on Tuesday at 8:30 on ABC, are they gonna show Lost after the game is over?

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

I don't know if this was addresed already but the NBA Eastern Conference Finals are supposed to start on Tuesday at 8:30 on ABC, are they gonna show Lost after the game is over?
indifferent.gif

its actually on ESPN, espn and abc are affiliates and most of the abc games are only on the weekends

Originally Posted by cracka KC

its actually on ESPN, espn and abc are affiliates and most of the abc games are only on the weekends

True.  ESPN Tuesday for the ECF, and it's gonna be TNT showing the WCF game next Sunday (May 23) at 8:30 ET. 

Originally Posted by cracka KC

alright good, thanks for clearing it up cuz I just saw that big %!+ ABC logo on NBA.com for the Eastern Conference games and I was bout to punch a hole in the wall
laugh.gif

So my wife just got back from an EW luncheon with Doc Jensen. It sounds like he has already seen the finale and made some comments about it (in the current issue of EW he makes mention of being on set when they shot some of the final scenes). It got me to thinking that maybe some of his theories in his weekly online column are not so much theories but actually truths?

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

The two-and-a-half-hour finale, on May 23, is the broadcast event of the year: the network is charging $900,000 per 30-sec. ad

eek.gif
They're almost charging as much as Super Bowl Sunday.

I'm sure the finale will be EPIC but I can't stand the commercial breaks.

Back
Top Bottom