LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

laugh.gif
This is crazy

Emilie De Ravin was listed in the credits, so where is Claire??????? Gotta feeling she about to pop up in this last 20...

Colleen (author) said:
Too early in the night; Sayid can’t really be dead…He’s got to come back with Jacob within him.

OH OH OH OH OH OH OH!!! What if when Ben went to the temple, someone else’s dead spirit inhabited HIM?!?!?!!!!! THAT’S WHY RICHARD SAID HE “WOULD BE CHANGED FOREVER

this season doesnt look like its gonna be very good. season 5 was heat rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh snap...u may b onto something.

Locke is depressing the #%!# outta me dammit! haha. But FOR REAL, their gonna have this WHOLE season revolve around Jack...obviously.
Locke and Jack, with Jack saying "nothings irreversible", my what an ironic tangled web these creators weave.
I swear they have a bucket of balls and pick one out and go with that story
laugh.gif
yet it somehow works.

hahaaa! The truth about that creepy-@%$ richard!!!and it is ...he got no hand-to-hand skills

Originally Posted by non flammable

this season doesnt look like its gonna be very good. season 5 was heat rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

This episode>>>>Season 4 and 5.

RICHARD GETTING WORKED.

I canooooooootttttttttt wait to see how this season plays out with the alternate timeline.

I SWEAR TO GOD, THIS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER CREATED AND NOTHING WILL EVER TOP IT EVER. EVER. EVER. EVER. EVER.

Back
Top Bottom