LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

I feel like i'm supposed to be confused but I'm not.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

One problem I saw that's an obvious flaw is Desmond's appearance. Even if he wasn't really on the plane and was just seeing things Jack still met him years prior while the two happened to be in that stadium. Back in S2 Jack recognized him immediately and admitted it like a hour later.

That's why I think that this timeline has been split to cause them to never meet and for some reason he was on 815. But that scene could of been from another timeline too. The producers have said they wanna play mind games with the viewers so I wouldn't put it past them.

Ibis, i'm with you. Desmond being there, Sayid coming back after claimed being dead, and the obvious temple stuff are the only things that have me trippin.

I still wana know why Cindy didn't flinch at ALL when they were about to kill them.

Im def not as confused as I was at the beginning of S5. But, I still have a lot of questions that I NEED answered.

One problem I saw that's an obvious flaw is Desmond's appearance. Even if he wasn't really on the plane and was just seeing things Jack still met him years prior while the two happened to be in that stadium. Back in S2 Jack recognized him immediately and admitted it like a hour later.

As for the let go of your chains talk from Flocke it may point to Richard being a prisoner on the black Rock but I think it just goes along with what he said to Brahm about being free. He probably sees all of Jacob's followers as his slaves being ordered around in his little game.

If you payed attention everything that happened on the island in these two eps were just mirroring the first two ep of S1.
I think he only recognized him when Des kept saying "Brotha." Did he say it on the plane?
And I'd have to agree that FLocke sees Richard as another one of Jacob's "slave/followers."

Fastest 2 hrs of my life, can't wait for more.

Remember desmond was training to go on a boat race when they met which means he either didnt do it or he didnt crash on the island.

Originally Posted by upstateboibeats

Sayid = Jacob Reincarnated (just like locke is actually that other dude reincarnated).

what is the guy that took over locke's body's name?
so jacobs nemesis is whoever is reincarnated in locke's body at the moment? i mean can this nemesis,entity, black smoke or whatever take the form of any islander that dies? is that why dude,"if sayid dies then we have problems."
but any ways this aint a show you can just casually watch, smh at me i didnt keep up last season, %#$$ is like math class

Richard serves as the liason between Jacob and the current reincarnation of magnus hanso. If you are not a true man of law and faith then u are not the true leader. Locke was allegedly the true leader of the island since he displayed unwavering faith in the island and never showed doubt about his role on the island and his purpose. But for some odd reason it seems that Sayid is the real balance between science and faith something Locke and Jack have not shown.

As giddy as i was, I wasn't that impressed with the premier. I'm not diggin the new time line where the plane actually makes it to LA X. So we can say that's about 3yrs and 4 months or so before the current events right? Anyway, I'll just let it play out and see where that goes. Obviously though, the events aren't happening exactly as we would've expected, what with Christian's coffin missing , and Desmond being on the plane. And Sawyer did not look like he did 4 years ago.

I'm still very curious about Christian.

The man in black took form as Locke, but he only took its form, the real Locke's body is still lying on the sand, dead. We only have the one body of Sayid, but it def. appears that it's been inhabited. How is that possible? Jacob's note in the statue relic said that if Sayid died, there would be a big problem, but without Sayid dying, his body doesn't get inhabited by Jacob, whom some of you are speculating is the "person" inside of Sayid.  And the temple is still on the island, so i dont think that's where TMIB wants to go.

I dont know.....lol

As for the let go of your chains talk from Flocke it may point to Richard being a prisoner on the black Rock but I think it just goes along with what he said to Brahm about being free. He probably sees all of Jacob's followers as his slaves being ordered around in his little game.

If you payed attention everything that happened on the island in these two eps were just mirroring the first two ep of S1.
i think desmond is jumping thru time and dimensions cause if you noticed...he never came back after he disappeared on the plane. Oh and about Desmond and Jack meeting it prolly didn't happen cause maybe Mr. Hume didn't have to do the race to win Penny's heart cause Penny would be   dead in that timeline or never met Des. You know in Timeline B (815 didn't crash) the island is under water so all the other's including Widmore...u kno what ++!$ just got confusing. Alternate Universes are hard to talk about with out all the info

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Did a Keanu-like "whoa" after the episode. And re: Sayid....did Hurley touch him?

I thought he did. Not sure. I feel like I thought the same thing when it happened but I was so caught up in everything else I forgot about that.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Did a Keanu-like "whoa" after the episode. And re: Sayid....did Hurley touch him?

I thought he did. Not sure. I feel like I thought the same thing when it happened but I was so caught up in everything else I forgot about that.
Yea, because I don't think Sayid's body necessarily has to be inhabited by anything. Locke was brought back to life after the fall out the window. I think this could be more of the same. And Hurley's pretty damn special.

Hurley IS pretty damn special.

I wish I could watch the whole season right now.

I'm with Zik though, i'm staying completely spoiler free for the rest of the season.

I still have to go back and watch it, and correct me if I'm wrong, but they didn't show Claire on the plane. Then we saw her in the cab that Kate got in looking nothing like she did in the season 1 premier.

and "it worked"????

what worked?!?
the hydrogen bomb. I think they were alluding to the fact that Juliet knew that the parallel time line was occurring where the island didn't exist and the plane never crashed.

Originally Posted by lauk4kicks

Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

Sayid = Jacob Reincarnated (just like locke is actually that other dude reincarnated).

I'm gonna have to agree.
Is the guy who took over Locke's body the dude in the navy shirt who was talking to Jacob in the beginning/recap?

We have to assume so at this point. The "man in black" is what we know him as. No further name.

I don't think "Home" means the temple, but i'm not sure what he means exactly. I've got too many things running through my mind.

I'm VERY interested in what exactly this alternate timeline has to do in the big scheme of things. I don't have a clue to where it can go from here.
Can someone explain why Jacob and the man in black couldn't harm each other before and that the man in black needed to find that loop hole?
Was this explained already and I missed it? or it has yet to come?

We still dont know.

And we never saw Claire from her face down. She didn't "look" pregnant though. And she was not shown on the plane.

Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

I'm gonna have to agree.
Is the guy who took over Locke's body the dude in the navy shirt who was talking to Jacob in the beginning/recap?

We have to assume so at this point. The "man in black" is what we know him as. No further name.

I don't think "Home" means the temple, but i'm not sure what he means exactly. I've got too many things running through my mind.

I'm VERY interested in what exactly this alternate timeline has to do in the big scheme of things. I don't have a clue to where it can go from here.
Can someone explain why Jacob and the man in black couldn't harm each other before and that the man in black needed to find that loop hole?
Was this explained already and I missed it? or it has yet to come?

Back
Top Bottom