LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

Originally Posted by prokid404

Its Lost Tuesday! The last 7 days went by pretty fast, I hope it's not like this the rest of the season..
Why wouldn't you want to see new episodes? Yeah I know that means it's closer to ending but still.

pimp.gif
Tuesday!

cant believe it's already time for the 3rd episode! just got done rewatching ep 1 & 2 now I just got to read a recap and im game for tonight

Just rewatched "What Kate did" to look for parallels tonight.

Kate's character is one of my least favorites...

So interesting to see parallels from season 1 to now in comparison to the character-centric episodes.
pimp.gif

I really don't mind if this season goes by fast. ON WITH THE FINALE!!

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

I gotta go brave a snow storm to get to my viewing locale... 2 1/2 hours to go ~20 miles.  Think I can make it?

Might as well try.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not to look past this episode, but next weeks title has me pumped....

Spoiler [+]
The Substitute

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Not to look past this episode, but next weeks title has me pumped....

Spoiler [+]
The Substitute
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I so hate math ...

SMH... due to weather here the screen has bars on the side and on the bottom.... iand a freaking weather map in the middle... if they don't take it off for the new episode at 9.... I'll be heated

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

SMH... due to weather here the screen has bars on the side and on the bottom.... iand a freaking weather map in the middle... if they don't take it off for the new episode at 9.... I'll be heated
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I'm kind of kicking myself for never considering that the landing of the plane, and the subsequent events were a "what if" scenario.

I'm wondering if Jack's hair is a clue to anything or he just had to keep it long because of them filming the 2007 timeline. Because everyone else looks exactly the same except for his hair(he had a buzz cut the first time).

Cragmatic:
SMH... due toweather here the screen has bars on the side and on the bottom.... ianda freaking weather map in the middle... if they don't take it off forthe new episode at 9.... I'll be heated
If I wereyou, I'd just watch it tonight so I didn't miss it, then watch there-air next week before the new episode.
Scott Scotch:
I'm kind of kicking myself for never considering that the landing of the plane, and the subsequent events were a "what if" scenario.
I thought someone had mentioned before that there is no 'alternate' universe. As we are currently seeing it, the plane landed as it was supposed to, but they are also back in time as a result from the plane crashing. Like, the plane crash happened, leading to a series of events that sent them back in time, where they accomplished something that caused the plane to not crash.

Back
Top Bottom