Lost 17 lbs in 12 days. That there psmf.

lol yea your right
mean.gif

i went with a simple diet and lost a full beer belly to a perfect 6 pack and 9% BF with 0 cardio.
i dont care who wrote it LMAOOOO if he jumped off a bridge, would you do it too? just because "someone" writes or says something doesnt mean its a good idea. do you brah but dont come spewing dangerous diets on here and getting people who dont know any better in danger with a stupid diet.
What was your diet like ?

So no drinking water at all with this diet? And would you recommend fruit in addition to the other things?

Also how'd you prepare the chicken? just grilled?

Last edited:
op careful gaining the weight back up.  your metabolism probably slowed down a lot of bit. 

you gotta ease back into a regular diet or else you'll put everything back on.

plus your digestive system might be a lil sensitive.  so just be near a restroom before you eat a big meal. 

I've done water fasting for weeks so I know that feeling.

really? because there are numerous books about this diet. have u heard of lyle mcdonald, he goes into it the science of it. but i guess my hours upon hours of idiotic research and a very published man means nothing. but ill stick to what im doing and get to a pretty awesome sub 10% bf level using my idiotic ways as i bang ur chick
see when you say things like this, you ruin your credibility as a man because its so painfully obvious that he got to you with his comments.

'hurr hurr im gonna bang your girl hurr hurr' i mean pipe down, seriously.

and if you're gonna feel miserable and risk your health to shed some bodyfat, you might as well just take DNP

Last edited:
I would just be careful. From what I've read about this diet its generally safe. As long as you get your multi vitamins, fish oils, and the other supplements it says. It actually sounds a lot like the type of diet doctors put really overweight people on that can't walk. I just wouldn't do it for a long time. 

see when you say things like this, you ruin your credibility as a man because its so painfully obvious that he got to you with his comments.

'hurr hurr im gonna bang your girl hurr hurr' i mean pipe down, seriously.

and if you're gonna feel miserable and risk your health to shed some bodyfat, you might as well just take DNP

he did get to me. he called my diet idiotic lol... but i honestly feel great. im fasting anyways, and getting 900 calories between 7 and the time i go to bed i feel great. idk how its risking my health. im getting all my essentials. just cutting out carbs. the only difference i have seen was in the weight room i get tired much easier but that can be expected with any cut.

:lol:
trust me, i know dieting. eating 900 calories a long with 0 carbs is nothing but idiotic. anyone with any knowledge of dieting/exercise/weightlifting would easily agree.
good luck

really? because there are numerous books about this diet. have u heard of lyle mcdonald, he goes into it the science of it. but i guess my hours upon hours of idiotic research and a very published man means nothing. but ill stick to what im doing and get to a pretty awesome sub 10% bf level using my idiotic ways as i bang ur chick

View media item 118842
Seriously though .. that's Zyzz. Google him.. can't mess with him .. I thought he passed away but, obviously he's still here posting on NT.

laugh.gif

trust me, i know dieting. eating 900 calories a long with 0 carbs is nothing but idiotic. anyone with any knowledge of dieting/exercise/weightlifting would easily agree.
good luck
Noooo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son is gonna be hitting it doggystyle like Patrick Bateman, flexing in the mirror before he goes into cardiac arrest.

Last edited:
in the introduction..

it states "very low caloric diets are now recognized as a safe and appropriate therapy for high-risk obesity. "

but you're not obese right?

so normal people like you shouldn't be doing this diet?

I'm not trying to knock your hustle..shocking your body is something that interests me when you feel like you've hit a plateau...i'm just
wondering if this is something that is really safe?

in the introduction..

it states "very low caloric diets are now recognized as a safe and appropriate therapy for high-risk obesity. "

I'm not trying to knock your hustle..shocking your body is something that interests me when you feel like you've hit a plateau...i'm just

This isn't about me though. It's about OP.

in the introduction..

Your logic is semi flawed because you can't conclude what your saying from that one sentence. If it is safe for obese people who have a way higher maintenance level than me because they have more body to feed and their bodies need a lot more energy to just live than it is safe for me because I don't need as much as they do. And if your argument is that they have more fat to feed on, well i still have fat to feed on so itll work the same. if done right you should have no negative effects on this diet. plus your body doesnt just go into starvation mode in a flip of a switch. it takes weeks of malnutrition, the only i could see happening is a decrease in metabolism and thats y u slowly build back up. You understand what I mean?

Last edited:
Your logic is semi flawed because you can't conclude what your saying from that one sentence. If it is safe for obese people who have a way higher maintenance level than me because they have more body to feed and their bodies need a lot more energy to just live than it is safe for me. You understand what I mean?

and what makes your logic valid?

maybe the diet worked...but the published paper that you quoted stated the diet was for obese people. Your logic is backwards as hell. A regular person needs to eat, because they do not have as much energy stored as fat in their body to maintain health. The reason why obese people can go on these very low caloric diets is because they have so much energy stored in fat that they are able to maintain normal function.

Man I can only imagine what yall would say to the millions of people who fast every year

yall straight spazzing on a diet plan b

Back
Top Bottom