Losing my hair Vol: "Feels Batman"

Only 25 and my hair is thinning so bad :smh:

I know other NTers feel my pain, but makes me really hate older dudes with a full head of hair. :smh:

I don't even think it's worth messin with rogaine or anything like that, about to just accept it and start shaving my head.

I know that feel bro. I miss having waves. Thanks to stress and genes I knew what to expect early. :smh: A #1 guide is the go to.

inb4lebronjames

Last edited:
Shave it off and keep it moving. Not the end of the world. I'm 23 and i've been losing my hair since i turned 21.

I'll keep it real man.

I'm 20, and my hair is noticeably thinning. Since I was about 13, people asked me if it was (as if they didn't already know the answer to the question).

I hated being asked about it, and I used to be frustrated , but now I' don't care. I started to shave my hair bald, and it's like people think I'm a whole new man, they sing it's praises.

I like the compliments, but people are so fickle, I enjoy my look because I made it worked. You just gotta make it work, whether or not you shave it, or keep it. You find your own serenity.

in.

the hair in the front of my head is thinning like hell.. plus i goat a mean widows peak.

oh well, at least my beard is still A1.

Shave it all off, unless you're skinny you can't go wrong.
i need to put on weight before i start rocking the baldy. going to look like a straight cancer patient

hairline has been disappearing and thinning since i turned 21, going on 25. miss the waves and natural curls :frown:

im 24 and i noticed that the mr burnes was gonna happen so i cut my hair with a 0. im gonna most likely shave it off soon. **** happens man. i hated it for a while but its genetics. i tried growing my hair out. but when i showered and i shampooed my hair i would look at my hands and nothing but hair. so i shaved it off.

i know your pain..:smh:

21 and thinning like crazy. already have slight balding on my crown (**** my genes). My dime pieceness is slowly disappearing, feels batman.

Only non surgical solution to this is get buff, get a tan (if you're white like me), and shave it all off. Atleast my facial hair game is on point....

Last edited:
yea bro shave it off. once you get used to it, youll be cool. youll appreciate the low maintenance.

when i was young i was rocking a swaggy mushroom cut

then at about 13 when i thought i was ganxta i shaved my head. did for about 11 years. i always had a patch at the top of my head so i had press hard/scrape that area with my shaver. now that i grow my hair out, it doesnt grow properly. also see thinning. feelsbuttmanandrubhim.swf

Just wear a hat at all times. I don't want to shave my head when I reach this point, so this is what I'll be doing.

Embrace it. I'm 23 and notice that my temples are receding with every passing year and my dad is bald so I've known for years that this was my fate. I also look forward to the low maintenance of shaving. Just realize that there are more important things to life other than hair.

My pops just turned 60 and has a full head of hair, but willingly shaves it bald because he doesn't want to dye it.

dwill.png

Last edited:
i sympathize with you guys, this is actually one of my biggest fears. but I see everyone come into their own with it eventually..

This. Shave my head once or twice a week, don't have to fix it in the morning, nothing to dry, etc. Love it.

It is the best thing where you don't have to buy any hair products, but at times i wish i was not going bald so i can do a hair stlye that i like. :smh:

What about certain times/places/events where you can't wear a hat? You can't pull a Ne-Yo everywhere you go.

:lol: :lol: this had me cracking up

i sympathize with you guys, this is actually one of my biggest fears. but I see everyone come into their own with it eventually..

Enjoy it while you have a full head of hair. Enjoy it for the rest of us who can't have that...lol

Back
Top Bottom