Los Angeles Rams are coming home thread (1/12)

born in 93 I never grew up with my city having a team , my cousins lived in boston and repped the Patriots hard whenever I visited them so I became a Patriots fan myself been rocking with them ever since .

now tht we got a team doe I'm all in with the Rams too . teams 1a and 1aa for me .

Todd Gurly fasho gonna be the best running back in 2 years minimum IF not next year ... mark my words .

Washed Mamba gone.

Rams back home.

LA Sports byke in Fall 2016 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I've always said I would become a fan of whatever team moved to LA.

And of the 3 teams that were thinking of moving to LA, I much preferred the Rams over the Raiders or Chargers

I love a team with a strong running game and a great D.

Gurley :smokin

An Aaron Donald #99 jersey will be copped in the near future, hopefully they return to the old blue/gold colorway

I'm on the bandwagon

LET'S GO RAMS!!

I've always said I would become a fan of whatever team moved to LA.

And of the 3 teams that were thinking of moving to LA, I much preferred the Rams over the Raiders or Chargers

I love a team with a strong running game and a great D.

Gurley :smokin

An Aaron Donald #99 jersey will be copped in the near future, hopefully they return to the old blue/gold colorway

I'm on the bandwagon

LET'S GO RAMS!!

This! But I really wanted the raiders back. I'm cool with the Rams and will always be a cowboys fan. I can't wait. I'm hitting a game next season

Can't wait to see my niners once a year now man, bring that old niners-rams rivalry back, football back in L.A let's go baby...

Who are you guys targeting in the draft?

I see Treadwell in mocks and Wentz in others...

i hope its Treadwell.

We need a WR badly. I might even try out. Its pathetic how poor of a job we do drafting WR and QB's.

I was secretly rooting against us during the last half of the season, when the playoffs looked out of reach. Then we had to go start winning and fall out of the top 15.

If there's someone available, we need to trade up.

I LOVE Goff from Cal. Been following his career. Put 15 pounds on him and he's going to be a stud.

Need some linebackers to. Laurinaitus isn't cutting it anymore. Solid player, but we count on him too much. We need more than a linebacker who just contains and does nothing more. Ogletree was beastly before he went down. He needs some help.

Pretty much the entire offense needs help, with the exception of running back. Our OL is awful. Greg Robinson is not a LT.

There's work to be done, but we have a great foundation. We'll now look even more appealing to free agents.

I'm not the best when it comes to determining cap space in pro football (its so damn confusing), but where are we at? Seems like we should have a ton of money but every year, we don't.

Chris Long is either going to get cut or take a significant pay cut. I won't mind seeing him gone.

[quote name="lakersreppa008"]I was 3 years old when the Rams left, so I never really knew much about them growing up. I never had a real NFL football team to cheer for growing up, I just had USC. Adopted the Eagles as my team due to the fact that my cousin was a big Randall Cunningham fan so he put me on Eagles football. I've been hearing a lot about the possible moves all season long, and was really hoping to get a home team to cheer for. I did want the Rams to move since I had Gurley on one of my fantasy football teams :smokin . If there is room, you can count me in.[/quote]Eagles/Rams? :nerd: Or are you giving up the Eagles now?

Here's the thing: we haven't had a team in LA in 20 years, so it's tons of people with other teams right now. I was a Titans fan for a few years because I lived in TN, watched games with friends, and my LA Rams no longer existed. But it didn't feel right. I never felt like that was my team. My team... was gone.

It's tons of people who tried on other teams. Saints. Cowboys. Eagles.

But there's a difference between someone who is an LA Rams fan, and someone who is a fan of another team but supports the Rams returning home.

And we can't have the stadium filled with other jerseys. We're better than that.

Because it's LA RAMS for me, straight up. :smokin

Leggo!!

Last edited:
I already ordered the claasic LA Rams Todd Gurley jerseys for Pops and myself :pimp: can't wait till they arrive.

I already ordered the claasic LA Rams Todd Gurley jerseys for Pops and myself
pimp.gif
can't wait till they arrive.
Dope. I want to order a hoodie.. I haven't been a jersey dude since high school but maybe I'll get a Rams workout or t-shirt 
laugh.gif
 the unis are clean AF though

Last edited:
[quote name="HighRiser07"]I already ordered the claasic LA Rams Todd Gurley jerseys for Pops and myself :pimp: can't wait till they arrive.[/quote]Wait, I missed you. [quote name="HighRiser07"]I was an Atlanta Falcons fan for the past 10 years, now that LA has an official tean I'm switching over. Can't wait to go to some games this year :pimp:[/quote]There you go. :smokin

- casper90403 casper90403
- darthska darthska
- HIM HIM
- @Mamba MVP
- pmatic pmatic
- Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat
- run.lmc run.lmc
- @NIKESUX
- @Oh YoU MaD
- @kvsm23vs24?
- @onedollarballah23
- @the ANTIhype
- @N3RD
- defconzero defconzero
- @MJ 23
- @00david00?
- run.lmc run.lmc

[quote name="Vincent Van Ho"]Which teams on NT have as many fans as we will :lol:

LA unite :pimp: [/quote]This is why it was so silly that we haven't had a team this whole time. I'm glad the Rams weren't replaced by another team these last 20 years, but no NFL team in LA? Craziness. And I'm glad it's over. :smokin

Yea it's gonna be rough early on as far as opposing fans. Out of all my friends, I'm the only one that ditched my team to come to the rams. Everybody else is still a Vikings, Ravens, Eagles, ******* fan and honestly I don't blame them. I always said I would jump ship as soon as we got the team and I'm so glad it was the Rams cuz I really didn't wanna be a Raider or Charger fan :lol:

This is kind of bittersweet. This excitement has shown me what I was robbed of in my childhood. There's something about being a kid and idolizing tour favorite teams' players :lol:

And as far as I'm concerned I can't rep that Superbowl. That's all OG's. I'll be here for the next one doe :evil:

Gonna be fun having a lot NTers who support the same team for once. My Clipper and Angels threads are so struggle. It's like 8 fans total for both teams :rofl:

Last edited:
^ No big deal, tupac. Thanks for the support, though. :smokin

aUgE0_original.gif

Last edited:
i hope its Treadwell.

We need a WR badly. I might even try out. Its pathetic how poor of a job we do drafting WR and QB's.

I was secretly rooting against us during the last half of the season, when the playoffs looked out of reach. Then we had to go start winning and fall out of the top 15.

If there's someone available, we need to trade up.

I LOVE Goff from Cal. Been following his career. Put 15 pounds on him and he's going to be a stud.

Need some linebackers to. Laurinaitus isn't cutting it anymore. Solid player, but we count on him too much. We need more than a linebacker who just contains and does nothing more. Ogletree was beastly before he went down. He needs some help.

Pretty much the entire offense needs help, with the exception of running back. Our OL is awful. Greg Robinson is not a LT.

There's work to be done, but we have a great foundation. We'll now look even more appealing to free agents.

I'm not the best when it comes to determining cap space in pro football (its so damn confusing), but where are we at? Seems like we should have a ton of money but every year, we don't.

Chris Long is either going to get cut or take a significant pay cut. I won't mind seeing him gone.
Goff would be amazing but we'd have to trade up ahead of SF or if Cleveland falls in love with him we're prolly screwed. Treadwell would be great if he's still there..

what do you guys think of Myles Jack? I feel like without the injury he's a top 10 pick easily. Could be like the Robert Quinn situation where the talent's just too good to pass up

I think it's neat to see the Rams back in Los Angeles.

Will they sport the OG colors again?

Goff would be amazing but we'd have to trade up ahead of SF or if Cleveland falls in love with him we're prolly screwed. Treadwell would be great if he's still there..

what do you guys think of Myles Jack? I feel like without the injury he's a top 10 pick easily. Could be like the Robert Quinn situation where the talent's just too good to pass up

Honestly, we should go with BPA at 15. If someone like Jaylon Smith or Jack falls; then of course they should be the picks. I've never been a fan of taking a QB in the 1st round anyways :lol: depends on who's still there though.

Back
Top Bottom