Los Angeles Rams are coming home thread (1/12)

I don't think I was old enough to realize how the t.v. coverage worked for the NFL in LA

Will we get every game broadcast on Fox Sports or Time Warner Cable Sports?

A lot of work being done in inglewood, good for the city.

Im only pumped for niners coming to town :pimp:

I'm in Ska 
devil.gif

Man, I was 20 when the Rams left town.

Thinking about guys like Isaac Bruce, Henry Ellard, of course ED, Jackie Slater, Wendell Tyler, Kevin Greene, Leroy Irvin, Norm Cromwell, Flipper, Ron Brown, Jerry Gray, Jim Everett, Bettis, Darryl Henley, Roman Phifer, Todd Lyght, and John Robinson, just to name a few.

Last edited:
I know not everyone will want to claim the 2000 Championship, but I'll never forget how bittersweet that was for me. I was still very much a Rams fan and felt betrayed that the owner had taken my team from me... and then a few years later, they're in the SB, and win it. :smokin :smh: :smile: :frown:

Aside from that:
- 1980 (lost at the LA Coliseum to the Steelers)
- 2000 (beat the Titans on a GREAT read tackle by LB Mike Jones to end the game)
- 2002 (lost to the Patriots :smh: )
- ???? (????????)

Last edited:
[quote name="casper90403"]Man, I was 20 when the Rams left town.

Thinking about guys like Isaac Bruce, Henry Ellard, of course ED, Jackie Slater, Wendell Tyler, Kevin Greene, Leroy Irvin, Norm Cromwell, Flipper, Ron Brown, Jerry Gray, Jim Everett, Bettis, Darryl Henley, Roman Phifer, Todd Lyght, and John Robinson, just to name a few.[/quote]Wait, wait, WAAIT... I take it back. I thought for SURE I was the longest tenured Rams fan, but you might have that.

*fist pound*

Mah man :smokin

I know not everyone will want to claim the 2000 Championship, but I'll never fidget how bittersweet that was for me. I was still very much a Rams fan and felt betrayed that the owner had taken my team from me... and then a few years later, they're in the SB, and win it. :smokin :smh: :smile: :frown:

Aside from that:
- 1980 (lost at the LA Coliseum to the Steelers)
- 2000 (beat the Titans on a GREAT read tackle by LB Mike Jones to end the game)
- 2002 (lost to the Patriots :smh: )
- ???? (????????)

I claimed that Super Bowl with pride. It was bitter sweet. Worst part was my boys didn't want to watch the Super Bowl with me because they didn't want me have the satisfaction of winning a Super Bowl, so I watched that game all by myself. MIKE JONES!!!

Steelers vs. Rams in 1980 was the first game I ever watched. I was 6. Didn't understand that was the LA team. Legit picked the Rams because i thought the helmets were cool. I could have been a Steelers fan.

The Patriots stole that Super Bowl from us. Cheaters. Will go to my grave feeling cheated.

Gurley has to be happy. Already a household name who will now blow up even more.

Inglewood native present. The Forum back, and we got a new stadium. :smokin

Traffic gon he a Freddie Krueger type nightmare tho :x

Last edited:
I remember when my father took me to KMart in 95 when I was six to get all the Rams gear that they were selling for pennies on the dollar. The Cowboys will always be my team but the Rams are my number # 2 since theyre going back home. I'll root for the Rams when they're not playing the Cowboys.

2019 seems so far away, but I'm happy its in my favorite stadium (Coliseum) for now.

My Trojans about to make some money with the Rams needing the stadium.

I work in Inglewood, corner of century and la cienega. Some much construction around the area already.

Gonna go to my first NFL game this year.

Raiders owner Mark Davis gained my respect with his comment at the Press Conference.

But damn, someone get him a better barber.

Only 7 home games this coming season (The home Giants game is in London):

Seattle
Arizona
SF
Atlanta
Carolina
Buffalo
Miami

Lets go ahead and lock up Seattle on a Monday Night game. Welcome back Pete.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom