LOS ANGELES: Car chase on KCAL NOW...White Bentley

Everyone's just passing him up like nothings happening
laugh.gif

KCAL reporting that this Bentley belongs to one Kobe Bean Bryant. Nah, just playing... I hope.

why are there so many chases in LA we got some ridic stretches of highway out here in FL and we don't get em nearly as much

and why is he cruising so slow....the flying B could literally walk away from the police cruisers as he listens to mozart its the original 200mph luxurysedan...i would be in the next state by now...but he is probably just making his phone calls to his lawyer and obeying all traffic laws so when he does gettaken it he doesnt have those charges to deal with because i doubt he wants assault on an officer with a deadly weapon as well...

Originally Posted by doosta45

this is whacker than the uhaul chase couple weeks back.

eek.gif
YOURE CRAZY!!

*!%% was HILARIOUS

White chick tried to book it in Oxnard but got slammed to the floor
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

The vehicle has maintained very slow speeds approxmately 30 to 40 miles per hour, and often signaling before making a lane change. It has stopped at intersections and red lights, obeying most traffic laws.

roll.gif

im starting to think the people inside don't even know the cops are chasing them. cruising like its nothing.

I just wanna see what he's going to do when he runs out of gas. Didnt someone say he was armed?

I don't think the driver has any idea where he's going. He's actually slowing up traffic.
laugh.gif

they need to pull the ppl over thats speedin past the guy
laugh.gif
... and how has he been goin for almost 3 hours?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ the grey Honda that pulled up beside him and tried to look and see who it is.

Gotdamn I hope its Chris Breezy...

Back
Top Bottom