Los Angeles: Bloods and Crips (Which Gang Is The Most Influential?)

This whole thread takes an L for the first reply not being a 
indifferent.gif
 for asking such a dumb *** question.

What kind of silly discussion is which gang is "most influential"? Like gang banging and the lives lost behind it are a trend.

Cmon *****.

Last edited:
This summer has been the hottest in LA in a long time.  It's called down some but July was hot as hell, sets all over the land were blasting at each other.

soft *** dirty duce duce burner carring looking *** set. the dudes on the left to the back look legit. what hood is this? Peach St.?
I'm pretty sure Chris Brown is claiming FTP so probably them...I also imagine that's who juuged his spot a month ago, why these famous people want to start pretending to bang in their 20s is beyond me.

Last edited:
MS--13 is the realist, check the the Doc on YouTube. Bloods and Crips are literally nothing compared to MS-13.

I've never ducked a fade in my life either; What are you trying to prove?

Bruh it was a joke, like how you made one; tame your manhood.

@Comptonprince

I don't know if he is out there. Haven't seen him in a couple years. Last time I seen him, we were hooping at a league in LB.

How the **** can u be a blood and not be from cali or seriously affiliated with them ? Damn goofies

Bruh it was a joke, like how you made one; tame your manhood.

@Comptonprince

I don't know if he is out there. Haven't seen him in a couple years. Last time I seen him, we were hooping at a league in LB.
Prbly the same Jojo is he around 6-4 or 6-5?

mean.gif
@our ******* poisoning the homeland
Yea....all eyes are always on western culture including the homeland and we on there acting like complete fools on camera.

Africans should despise what we have become.

Last edited:
Yep, he like 6'5. He can ball, so I wouldn't be surprised if he in China hooping.
Yea prbly the same krazy as JoJo from BH he was kool I hooped with em a few times, he mos def can hoop based on how goofy he was when we was younger I was hella surprised when he got on the court...

Back
Top Bottom