Los Angeles: Bloods and Crips (Which Gang Is The Most Influential?)

Yea prbly the same krazy as JoJo from BH he was kool I hooped with em a few times, he mos def can hoop based on how goofy he was when we was younger I was hella surprised when he got on the court...

Yep, fasho the same dude. Haha! When we used to ball in LB, he had the lil dudes from insane heated. He'll be in the gym balling and banging BH on them. We used to be dying laughing. They never ran up on em though.

My favorite gang sets in LA

Fruit Town Brims
Mad Swans
Nutty Blocc
Kitchen Crips
Be-Bopp Watts
Venice Shoreline Crips (they hand out free surfboards after initiation?)

Fruit Town Brims
Mad Swans
Nutty Blocc
Kitchen Crips
Be-Bopp Watts
U have favorite gangs? 
roll.gif

I understand stand that but I'm watching this doc on HBO and this dude just came in with 3 life sentences + 5 years. Like damn.

Ish like that is weird.. I had a homie that got 78 years to life. They didn't call it just life.

Last edited:
Not from LA or even the US, so I'm not sure, but in 2015, is it even safe to wear red or blue in LA ? lol

Fruit Town Brims
Mad Swans
Nutty Blocc
Kitchen Crips
Be-Bopp Watts
Favorite gangs though bruh?
Smh

you must have prison pen pals too, huh?

My Dearest Jerome aka Burnstein from da Jungles,

They made a thread about gangs on my favorite online message board and I instantly thought of you. I hope you enjoyed the bag of Doritos that I sent you. I like to think of it as a metaphor for the spice you've brought to my once bland life. Etc etc

Last edited:

but no one cares about the ms-13 because trump is going to make mexico build a wall
instead of building a wall , they should make it hard for illegals to make it here. we are so lenient on illegals, other countries have better policies against them. its ridiculous. 

Last edited:

which countries have better immigration policies?

what makes their policy better?
even mexico itself has better policies.thats just one country. other countries dont allow what the u.s. does. u.s. needs to do something bout it. i really hope its more then just build a  wall. 

harsher punishments for those coming from guatemala etc etc. -

under mexican law. illegal immigration is a felony and punishable by up two 2 years in federal prison. illegal immigrants who are detained and attempt to reenter face up to 10 years in prison. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom