Look Again O_o ... Funny/Interesting Pictures...

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

832360384a8ce374a2427ca32589b30014f46daa.jpg

Enjoi skateboards did some gloves a couple of season ago too:

shocker-splayed.jpg

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

laugh.gif
, two in the pink and one in the...

As for the triangles, the extra square is missing because of the yellow block not having an extra square to fill in the gap made by the green block.
roll.gif
roll.gif
That triangle theory is wrong. All the pieces are exactly the same size, just arranged differently.

The extra space is there because the second picture is NOT a triangle, but a 4 sided polygon. The hypotenuse, isn't perfectly straight and the extra space that makes up is lost in that one empty square.

That glove though....
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I know all the pieces are the same and that they are arranged differently in the second example. But please explain how the hypotenuse isn't "perfectly straight." (unless you're referring to the left angle edges of both the green and red triangles which created the empty spot). My immediate perception was that with the green block it's a 3 and 5 lengths shape. Whereas the orange block is a 2 and 5 length shape. So obviously if you place them side to side, it will combine to make a perfect 2 x 5 rectangle within the triangle. If you arrange any other way (besides the primary example), there will always be a space.  
94515be9569fcae97c0c31722a9c975294491b0.gif

See the intersections of the hypotenuse differ from each other, the top triangles hypotenuse bows slightly in, while the bottoms bows slightly out... Check out the alternate straight lines I drew through it.
i thought a "hole" had to be surround on all sides.
like an "island" has to be surround on all sides to be considered an island.

laugh.gif

As for the triangles, the extra square is missing because of the yellow block not having an extra square to fill in the gap made by the green block.
roll.gif
roll.gif
That triangle theory is wrong. All the pieces are exactly the same size, just arranged differently.

The extra space is there because the second picture is NOT a triangle, but a 4 sided polygon. The hypotenuse, isn't perfectly straight and the extra space that makes up is lost in that one empty square.

That glove though....
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I know all the pieces are the same and that they are arranged differently in the second example. But please explain how the hypotenuse isn't "perfectly straight." (unless you're referring to the left angle edges of both the green and red triangles which created the empty spot). My immediate perception was that with the green block it's a 3 and 5 lengths shape. Whereas the orange block is a 2 and 5 length shape. So obviously if you place them side to side, it will combine to make a perfect 2 x 5 rectangle within the triangle. If you arrange any other way (besides the primary example), there will always be a space.  

See the intersections of the hypotenuse differ from each other, the top triangles hypotenuse bows slightly in, while the bottoms bows slightly out... Check out the alternate straight lines I drew through it.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

That glove though....
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I think he meant gap

Originally Posted by seniosoul

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

That glove though....
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I think he meant gap

the pink/red fingers represent fingers in a womans vajaj while the brown finger goes in the... other nearby entrance.

the pink/red fingers represent fingers in a womans vajaj while the brown finger goes in the... other nearby entrance.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

That glove though....
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

red is 1 whole square bigger than dark green.....so when they switched, the only way to make it similar and miss a space was to move the orange over 2 squares and down 1 square to make up for the 1 it needed to move.....this, creating the 1 whole square that red is bigger than green.

/

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

That glove though....
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

red is 1 whole square bigger than dark green.....so when they switched, the only way to make it similar and miss a space was to move the orange over 2 squares and down 1 square to make up for the 1 it needed to move.....this, creating the 1 whole square that red is bigger than green.

/

Back
Top Bottom