London riots occuring at the moment vol. Madness!

^^^"Supermarket sweep!!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh look a bunch of children throwing a temper tantrum in England.  They aren't about that life.

2 unarmed civilians shot dead already. Think it is time for UN sanctions against the illegitimate and corrupt British government and maybe even a military intervention. At the very least a UN backed no-fly zone to stop the genocide.

Originally Posted by Credo

Oh look a bunch of children throwing a temper tantrum in England.  They aren't about that life.
indifferent.gif

I think you'll find that some guys in London that are involved are definitely about that life.

umm i think they are about that life, as much #@#! cats over here talk yet dont do nothing when a cops do something like these,,its funny cats over here talk about being that life but dont do nothing when there is a need to protest

I'm hearing Police are arresting business owners who are standing outside their place of business and protecting themselves and business.

Originally Posted by rashi

I'm hearing Police are arresting business owners who are standing outside their place of business and protecting themselves and business.

Only in the UK can protecting your livelihood get you arrested. !$%**%$ pathetic.

You have people starving in 3rd world countries and then you have these privileged British kids destroying their own world class city for the sake of destroying...

These folks parent's have failed at raising their kids.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Goddammit I hate the media
mad.gif

indifferent.gif
what the hell is wrong with the reporters over there
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
%+%% that lady reporter
30t6p3b.gif

I liked how Darcus handled himself tho. He was stunt'n on the BBC face real tough.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

You have people starving in 3rd world countries and then you have these privileged British kids destroying their own world class city for the sake of destroying...

These folks parent'sGOVERNMENT have failed at raising their kids.
But of course the media spins this as a bunch of people wanting to riot and take expensive +%*$

Originally Posted by tyisny

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

These folks parent'sGOVERNMENT have failed at raising their kids.
But of course the media spins this as a bunch of people wanting to riot and take expensive +%*$

how is it the goverments fault for not raising someone else children?

Originally Posted by AR Guy

Only in the UK can protecting your livelihood get you arrested. !$%**%$ pathetic.
The U.S. is another...

Have you guys seen the map of the riots?
They are basically rioting in the suburbs of London too, stuff is crazy.

But this isn't the governments fault at all.
These Brits are just @@%#@*@@.
Like I thought they were rioting because of the World's recent Economic news, but they are rioting because an "unarmed" gang member was shot.
I know in England there are racism problems and stuff, and people are saying this death is unjustifiable, but rioting for 3 days straight just destroying everything has nothing to do with that. They are just burning and stealing !@#$ for $*+@% and giggles. These people are morons, with the amount of people rioting, they could actually be doing more important and meaningful things like revolting against the government about the recent economic fiascos.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Credo

Originally Posted by AR Guy

The U.S. is another...
Maybe where you're from. Not in a free state though.

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

Have you guys seen the map of the riots?
They are basically rioting in the suburbs of London too, stuff is crazy.

But this isn't the governments fault at all.
These Brits are just @@%#@*@@.
Like I thought they were rioting because of the World's recent Economic news, but they are rioting because an "unarmed" gang member was shot.
I know in England there are racism problems and stuff, and people are saying this death is unjustifiable, but rioting for 3 days straight just destroying everything has nothing to do with that. They are just burning and stealing !@#$ for $*+@% and giggles. These people are morons, with the amount of people rioting, they could actually be doing more important and meaningful things like revolting against the government about the recent economic fiascos.
30t6p3b.gif
Not saying that i agree with the rioting because obviously stealing a new TV or furniture isnt gonna stop police tension. But with that said plz dont sit here and act as if this is the main reason behind them rioting as if nobody has a important motive.
They are rioting and destroying things to let it be known to the world that the murder of someone in their community by yet another cop will not be tolerated.

Why Riot you ask........... well lets see when things are protested in the legal way with rallies and petitions, they are ignored by the media, shut down by the cops, and repeated crimes in the future.

Now there destroying things and letting it known that there angry and suddenly Media is willing to hop all over the story. Its no different than the hollywood director who throws in unnecessary gunfire in his film.... Drama brings attention and clearly attention needs to be brought to this subject, considering that when it isnt drama involved your allowed to execute a harmless man on camera do like 2 months in a camp and return to work

Originally Posted by tyisny

Originally Posted by heavenlee777
Not saying that i agree with the rioting because obviously stealing a new TV or furniture isnt gonna stop police tension. But with that said plz dont sit here and act as if this is the main reason behind them rioting as if nobody has a important motive.
They are rioting and destroying things to let it be known to the world that the murder of someone in their community by yet another cop will not be tolerated.

Why Riot you ask........... well lets see when things are protested in the legal way with rallies and petitions, they are ignored by the media, shut down by the cops, and repeated crimes in the future.

Now there destroying things and letting it known that there angry and suddenly Media is willing to hop all over the story. Its no different than the hollywood director who throws in unnecessarygunfire in his film.... Drama brings attention and clearly attention needs to be brought to this subject, considering that when it isnt drama involved your allowed to execute a harmless man on camera do like 2 months in a camp and return to work
I can see where you are getting at, and for them killing that man that is unjustifiable.
I understand why people would be angry out of this, but I believe a majority of these people just want to cause havoc for their own entertainment.

How does stealing and burning businesses/cars have any correlation to the government?

They are messing with innocent people's lives, how is that fair? What the *+!* did they do?

How would you feel if you walked outside and saw your car flipped over and on fire, and then you realize the business you work at is burnt down?

I believe that 95% of the people doing this don't care at all for Mark Duggan or the politics surrounding him, and that they are truly just doing this just to have fun. And that is what I find messed up about this.

Like if they truly were pissed, why the *+!* aren't they attacking the cops/government buildings instead of damaging innocent people's lives?

But to correct my previous comment, even if they were revolting against thegovernment, I wouldn't see itas a positive thing either.

Because what I was trying to say is that if you are gonna do something on this level, you should at least do it for something meaningful than your own selfish needs (because it seems like most of these people are doing it for their own entertainment, rather than for the death of Mark Duggan).

Back
Top Bottom