London riots occuring at the moment vol. Madness!

wow
eek.gif

london people are about that life

cant embed but this is someones vid of driving around london, looking like the last few missions in san andreas 
eek.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif

people just strolling along with appliances 
ohwell.gif
roll.gif

this is too wreckless... I thought "gangstas" in London were like Shadrack... comical and stuff haha. Seriously though =/, not cool.

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

The concept of rioting never made sense to me. What part of the game is it destroying your OWN community? 
Same thing I thought during the L.A. Riots. 
I agree
Never understood it either. Destroying your own neighborhood isn't going to solve a damn thing. To be fair, it may be a bunch of out-of-towners who don't give a crap. Happened in seattle during WTO. Downtown got destroyed mostly by out-of-town anarchists who just showed up to cause mayhem. Then they got arrested and cried about being unfairly arrested and brutalized by police...well, ya'll brought it on yourselves.

Ive been following this nonsense the last couple of days and its just sad that these $#% -clowns are trying to act like this is some sort of protest. Using the drug dealer's death as reason to fulfill being nothing more than a criminal. Looting people's homes? Burning stores and subsequently the flats people live in above them? The people in their own community? Really??? Their cause isnt just, these fools wanted a reason to destroy and loot as we saw this here in Seattle for the WTO protests and in Vancouver after the Canucks lost, but admittedly both were to a much lesser extent, sadly at the end of the day people (specifically young men) just look for a reason to start #$%+%%! thing up.

Seriously what is the point of the police projecting power with horses, riot gear and what not if they arent going to use it? If the rioters know you're not going to do anything but observe the events it will entice more of these thugs to join in.

These clown would have been stamped out in the US. Dudes would have been lining the street face down with zip-tied feet and hands, feeling like they're burning alive from the pepper spray while coughing up blood from shots to the ribs from rubber bullets or beanbag cannons/guns.

London officials need to get tough and show these clowns they aren't playing. They really need to get tough in a hurry too as I read clowns up north in Liverpool and Manchester were doing the same.

I hope my man thekryptonite and GMA 11 and any other London NTers and their loved ones stay safe trough this maddness.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Shame
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
i still REALLY wanna go to London one day & meet me a good british girl 
smile.gif

get yourself a chav
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Same thing I thought during the L.A. Riots. 
I agree
Never understood it either. Destroying your own neighborhood isn't going to solve a damn thing. To be fair, it may be a bunch of out-of-towners who don't give a crap. Happened in seattle during WTO. Downtown got destroyed mostly by out-of-town anarchists who just showed up to cause mayhem. Then they got arrested and cried about being unfairly arrested and brutalized by police...well, ya'll brought it on yourselves.
Don't try and rationalize stupidity. 

article-2023874-0D5B628600000578-245_470x497.jpg
�
article-2023874-0D5B629200000578-436_472x496.jpg

Croydon: A woman leaps from a burning building in Surrey Street, after flames threaten to engulf her. People stand to catch her as she jumps to safety

article-2023874-0D5C084500000578-282_964x648.jpg

Crumpled heap: This Sony distribution centre in Waltham Abbey, north of London was destroyed by violence overnight, and there were reports of looting at the scene before the blaze

article-2023874-0D5B46C800000578-243_964x320.jpg

The Reeves furniture store in Croydon - which opened in 1867 - burns to the ground on the third night of unrest last night

article-2023874-0D5B54F400000578-642_964x635.jpg

Devastation: Flames shoot more than 100feet into the air in Croydon as a building is torched. The suburb has suffered some of the most serious violence in the capital

article-2023554-0D5B368300000578-695_964x590.jpg

article-2023874-0D5B42B600000578-604_470x423.jpg
��
article-2023874-0D5B131100000578-855_470x423.jpg

article-2023874-0D5AFB3E00000578-399_964x640.jpg

People flee in Hackney as rioting began in the east London suburb yesterday where cars and bins were set alight and missiles thrown at police

article-2023932-0D5B35C200000578-493_964x618.jpg

Mindless: A group of youths attacks a helpless photographer in Birmingham as the violence spread north last night

article-2024001-0D5C387100000578-798_640x601.jpg

A picture uploaded to Twitter appears to show a man in Deptford being made to remove his clothes by the roadside�
30t6p3b.gif

��
30t6p3b.gif

Been trying to follow this over the past few days.

I just don't get it. All these teenager/kids being controlled by some gangs, instructing... perhaps orchestrating all this. The worse is for the man with the small-business... seeing it all go down in flames... for no reason at all. Is this really the future of our society?

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Been trying to follow this over the past few days.

I just don't get it. All these teenager/kids being controlled by some gangs, instructing... perhaps orchestrating all this. The worse is for the man with the small-business... seeing it all go down in flames... for no reason at all. Is this really the future of our society?
i think most kids were just caught in the hype tbh.

However i did hear that some guys were using radios to communicate in the city where i live...... Then again they did loot an electronics store so they could have been from there
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah, a lot of it was "lets just join in the fun..."... but I heard that there was a lot of the organization via social media, BBM, etc.... so there's definitely a "premeditated" aspect to it.
EDIT ~ BTW, Cris, where are you right now?

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Yeah, a lot of it was "lets just join in the fun..."... but I heard that there was a lot of the organization via social media, BBM, etc.... so there's definitely a "premeditated" aspect to it.
EDIT ~ BTW, Cris, where are you right now?
yeah they were definitely doing that...

some of these n's robbing basmati rice though so i doubt too much planning went into specific targets etc.

I might have to route my 6 day over lay somewhere else.. This shht right here, I don't have time for

Back
Top Bottom