LOL @ When A Couple Breaks Up On Facebook; Monitoring How Long.....

The worst part is when these chickheads actually get satisfaction from seeing "In a relationship" up on their facebook page. Granted they're in aterrible relationship but to them, there's something about having a link to their boyfriend's page that makes them feel cool.

People straight abuse the relationship status thing on Facebook...going from Married to In a Relationship to Engaged to Single...back to Married within someweeks.
smh.gif

How does that work?
eyes.gif

And lets not get on the females that play those gay games being married to other females that are simply their friends. Nonense.......

I love the statuses (statii?) after said relationships are over.

"Keshia is doing her cause brothers ain't *#*"

Either that or some Beyonce lyrics

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Jesus...
smh.gif

Keshia is IRR3PLAC3BL3!
Keshia wonders if I were a boy...would things be this way?
Keshia is the female definition of a hustla!
Keshia is like...he shoulda put a ring on it!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's funny cause when the broads go from "In a Relationship" to "Single"....all the wolves come out.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]A bunch of dudes that never holler at them before post on their wall on some "How you doin' ma, Hope everything is all right" type shi[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 102, 0)]My-T.[/color]

Hell yea. Same thing with their cellphones
laugh.gif
My home girl broke up with her man and she was telling me about this. Its pathetic almost.

SMH at this one chick I know also being in a relationship then when I look at the name it's a different dude every other week.
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Jesus...
smh.gif

Keshia is IRR3PLAC3BL3!
^ %100 on point
laugh.gif

Keshia don't need a man cause she got her own
Keshia got her girls she don't need a man
Keshia is one in a million

..the list goes on
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

edit-- I get on FB and this is the first thing i see --> "is like i dnt have love for no *%!%@ but fam andfriends."

alien.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's funny cause when the broads go from "In a Relationship" to "Single"....all the wolves come out.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]A bunch of dudes that never holler at them before post on their wall on some "How you doin' ma, Hope everything is all right" type shi[/color]

too true and too funny

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Jesus...
smh.gif

Keshia is IRR3PLAC3BL3!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I saw every single one of those statuses that day the Beyonce album came out. I just logged of facebook and didn't get back on till the nexttuesday.
tired.gif

I also hate those religious chick talking bout they found god they don't need NO man to make them feel good. And be leaving all kinds of bible quotes asstatuses. And you just got done smashing the chick the other week in her dorm. I like #%%%@ please make up your damn mind.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

And lets not get on the females that play those gay games being married to other females that are simply their friends. Nonense.......
QFT
cant stand those birdbrains

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

I'm gonna blog about some of the #*+* I see on FB regarding relationships.

I swear to god this one broad has a severe problem. She has broken up and gotten back together with her boyfriend about 200 times this year...I'm not exaggerating on that number. Today alone...she broke up with her boyfriend and got back together with him TWICE. With status updates that tell the whole story all day long. It's disturbing
SMH

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

I was about to activate beast mode cuz 2 girls that I've been feeling since I met them broke up/had relationship troubles over Thanksgiving break. But I stepped back and was like naw, thats grimey as hell.
thats not grimey... thats just knowin when to pick your battles... and those would be easy battles
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

I'm gonna blog about some of the #*+* I see on FB regarding relationships.

I swear to god this one broad has a severe problem. She has broken up and gotten back together with her boyfriend about 200 times this year...I'm not exaggerating on that number. Today alone...she broke up with her boyfriend and got back together with him TWICE. With status updates that tell the whole story all day long. It's disturbing
SMH
roll.gif

roll.gif

& messages out of the blue like

"heyyy"
"hey"
"so are you and so and so still dating? we should hang out sometime."

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

grin.gif

The chicks who have no lives are exposed on Facebook. I hate chicks that give you hourly updates on their relationship. It's ridiculous, like who has thatkind of time? And the thing about the beasts coming after the single girls is so true. Me and my girl broke up...I swear 25 dudes came out of now where askingher how she was doing the following week. I was like
eek.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif

lol all u suckas entering beast mode when it is girl Dumping season good luck fellas u will buy gifts & Drop lots of cash ... I'm not looking foranything serious until after valentines when it is the Girls turn to dump the dudes that dropped the cash to MAYBE get some

man it's bad. I swear one time my gf broke up with me over facebook. Mad people were calling me and texting asking what happened. I was like I dont know.She pulls that crap like once every two weeks. I stopped accepting her relationship requests and she's now pissed. The good news is I can holler at anychick I want on fbook.

That $!@ has me rolling too.

QFT!

Back
Top Bottom