LOL @ When A Couple Breaks Up On Facebook; Monitoring How Long.....

laugh.gif
i think they usually get back "in a relationship" in amatter of a few hours to a day anyway.

Last night, my lady just broke us up.... again. We'd been arguing so I asked for a few days of no contact so I could clear my head and @%$#.... she wigsout and goes into the "Well #@%+ you too then" mode and dumped me. I can''t care any less RIGHT now because I threw my back out and pinched anerve yesterday while moving furniture. She's mad that because I don't have any insurance, I have to get medicine the only way I can. So I spent herten dollars on vicoden when I can't even sit or stand w/o PAIN. I did not know it was her gas money to get back to school. I was just thinking it was arandom 10 dollars of hers that I could get back to her at any time. All I can do is lay down and be in pain...a lot of it. And yet, she hasn't evenconsidered that. I'm not even mad at her, or hurt. I'm just disappointed NT...very, very disappointed
smh.gif

I said all of that to say that she deleted her facebook account because she knows she'll read my ensuing notes and feel dumb
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

I love the statuses (statii?) after said relationships are over.

"Keshia is doing her cause brothers ain't *#*"

Either that or some Beyonce lyrics
Jesus...
smh.gif

Keshia is IRR3PLAC3BL3!
Keshia wonders if I were a boy...would things be this way?
Keshia is the female definition of a hustla!
Keshia is like...he shoulda put a ring on it!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I saw every single one of those statuses that day the Beyonce album came out. I just logged of facebook and didn't get back on till the next tuesday.
tired.gif

I also hate those religious chick talking bout they found god they don't need NO man to make them feel good. And be leaving all kinds of bible quotes as statuses. And you just got done smashing the chick the other week in her dorm. I like #%%%@ please make up your damn mind.
roll.gif
Truth. I have some friends that are FB fiends, and update their statuses with what they're doing throughout the day probably 9-10x. ButI'm guilty of checking the status updates pretty regular. When girls break up, they air ol boy out relentlessly.

Jesus...
smh.gif

Keshia is IRR3PLAC3BL3!

QFT!

However the king of all bird ++! myspace/facebook quotes is:

Never make someone your priority, when they only make you an option.

Birds kill this $#!+ !

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's funny cause when the broads go from "In a Relationship" to "Single"....all the wolves come out.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]A bunch of dudes that never holler at them before post on their wall on some "How you doin' ma, Hope everything is all right" type shi[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 102, 0)]My-T.[/color]
QFT
smh.gif

Dudes poppin outta mutual friendlists and shh
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Jesus...
smh.gif

Keshia is IRR3PLAC3BL3!

laugh.gif

When I see that one in particular...

I tend to send them messages...The gist of it being "There's a reason no one has or even wants to put a ring on you. On You? OMG,LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

They don't like that too much
smh.gif
ohwell.gif

You my inward Dre so I ain't even finna front.... real doo doo, I was rather iodized at the fact that there was not only a lack of an interesting status onmy now EX-girl's page, but that the page itself had ceased to exist. It's like she knew I wanted to see her ensuing emotional status update, so she[/life]ed her page altogether. DAMMIT!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's funny cause when the broads go from "In a Relationship" to "Single"....all the wolves come out.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]A bunch of dudes that never holler at them before post on their wall on some "How you doin' ma, Hope everything is all right" type shi[/color]

a+ post
laugh.gif

You already know
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

You my inward Dre so I ain't even finna front.... real doo doo, I was rather iodized at the fact that there was not only a lack of an interesting status on my now EX-girl's page, but that the page itself had ceased to exist. It's like she knew I wanted to see her ensuing emotional status update, so she [/life]ed her page altogether. DAMMIT!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif

For shame....

my girl did that twice and I immediately see like 4 dudes come out of nowhere on some "you already know what I'm thinking"
smh.gif

Jesus...
smh.gif

Keshia is IRR3PLAC3BL3!
^ %100 on point
laugh.gif

Keshia don't need a man cause she got her own
Keshia got her girls she don't need a man
Keshia is one in a million

..the list goes on
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

edit-- I get on FB and this is the first thing i see --> "is like i dnt have love for no *%!%@ but fam and friends."

alien.gif

smh.gif
on point my dude

i swear all the work people put into becoming adults in college is being steadily undone by facebook.

people are losing their damn minds. they change their relationship status... dedicate their status message talking sideways about the ex, attacking peopletheyre talking to now, and talking about the breakup in a way everyone can see it as it unfolds.... then a week later you see on your mini-feed that that samepersons lil broken heart went to a unbroken heart because they got back together.

This saw this one chick do this so much last summer on facebook that i blocked anything she did from appearing on my mini-feed. I swear this chick updated herstatus 20 times in 5 minutes about how she dont need a man, then how she love her man, then how *!@@!+ aint *!%#, etc.. This chick was in the 11th grade
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

Jesus...
smh.gif

Keshia is IRR3PLAC3BL3!
^ %100 on point
laugh.gif

Keshia don't need a man cause she got her own
Keshia got her girls she don't need a man
Keshia is one in a million

..the list goes on
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

edit-- I get on FB and this is the first thing i see --> "is like i dnt have love for no *%!%@ but fam and friends."

alien.gif

smh.gif
on point my dude
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Twig1026

my girl did that twice and I immediately see like 4 dudes come out of nowhere on some "you already know what I'm thinking"
laugh.gif
Dudes on the hunt for those status updates.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Word.

I'm guilty of this sometimes though
grin.gif

Cuz I'm not the type of dude to holler at a girl when she's in a relationship....

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

QFT!

However the king of all bird ++! myspace/facebook quotes is:

Never make someone your priority, when they only make you an option.

Birds kill this $#!+ !
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
chu'ch! I think this is on like 75% of chick's "favorite quotes"

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

roll.gif

& messages out of the blue like

"heyyy"
"hey"
"so are you and so and so still dating? we should hang out sometime."

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

And lets not get on the females that play those gay games being married to other females that are simply their friends. Nonense.......
grin.gif

What goes through your head when dudes do this?

"Ooo I remember him
smile.gif
he's cute"

" Lulz he doesn't have a chance"

or do you just completely ignore them?

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

I'm gonna blog about some of the #*+* I see on FB regarding relationships.

I swear to god this one broad has a severe problem. She has broken up and gotten back together with her boyfriend about 200 times this year...I'm not exaggerating on that number. Today alone...she broke up with her boyfriend and got back together with him TWICE. With status updates that tell the whole story all day long. It's disturbing

I think i know who you are talking about
does it start with Davi
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom