Locking yourself out of your car unappreciation

One time I did that...and the car was still on.
smh.gif

At one point i had locked my keys in the car 5 out of 11 days. Ran out of times to call triple A. I had to lay off the you know what for awhile. Was making me lose my short term.
smh.gif

At one point i had locked my keys in the car 5 out of 11 days. Ran out of times to call triple A. I had to lay off the you know what for awhile. Was making me lose my short term.
smh.gif

The only time I locked the keys in the car was when I first started driving. I pulled into the gas station, left the keys in my car to go pay for gas not realizing the car alarm auto locks after a few minutes. Luckily, I had the windows cracked just enough to use a hanger to unlock my door. Never again!

The only time I locked the keys in the car was when I first started driving. I pulled into the gas station, left the keys in my car to go pay for gas not realizing the car alarm auto locks after a few minutes. Luckily, I had the windows cracked just enough to use a hanger to unlock my door. Never again!

if this happens to you in nyc the fire department will open it for free...dont call 911 or some $#*@ like that..you have to walk to a firehouse and tell them...they'll leave in a car with you and open it for free...they just need you license and a copy of your registration so they know you're not trying to steal it

if this happens to you in nyc the fire department will open it for free...dont call 911 or some $#*@ like that..you have to walk to a firehouse and tell them...they'll leave in a car with you and open it for free...they just need you license and a copy of your registration so they know you're not trying to steal it

Locked myself out twice in one day when I took my keys off the chain to go to the gym. First time I threw the keys and just took the chain. Halfway through my workout I look at my chain and go where's my keys? Then I realize what I did.

2nd time I lock them in the trunk coming home from the store. I just looked at myself in the paint like
indifferent.gif

Locked myself out twice in one day when I took my keys off the chain to go to the gym. First time I threw the keys and just took the chain. Halfway through my workout I look at my chain and go where's my keys? Then I realize what I did.

2nd time I lock them in the trunk coming home from the store. I just looked at myself in the paint like
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom