Locking yourself out of your car unappreciation

Would happen almost weekly in the work van

Personal vehicle? !+%% no
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by j671

never again for me.I locked my keys in the car at the beach.had to go through the trunk,its a hatchback.air springs for the trunk dont work,so u gotta hold it up when you wanna keep it open..crawled through the trunk,trunk came down and locked my upper section towards the front of the back seat and my other half in the trunk..as it closed down though ,it pulled down my swimming shorts..%%@ CRACK SMUSHED AGAINST THE GLASS MOONIN ANYONE!....took a while for me to squirm through the front..pants just kept coming more off.....IVE LEARNED MY LESSON

LMAO

Originally Posted by j671

never again for me.I locked my keys in the car at the beach.had to go through the trunk,its a hatchback.air springs for the trunk dont work,so u gotta hold it up when you wanna keep it open..crawled through the trunk,trunk came down and locked my upper section towards the front of the back seat and my other half in the trunk..as it closed down though ,it pulled down my swimming shorts..%%@ CRACK SMUSHED AGAINST THE GLASS MOONIN ANYONE!....took a while for me to squirm through the front..pants just kept coming more off.....IVE LEARNED MY LESSON

LMAO

laugh.gif
 this happened to me for the first time last night. being tipsy and high at the same time is never a good look. i called AAA (for the second time in one day, too) and sat outside my car looking like a fool for 25 minutes.

laugh.gif
 this happened to me for the first time last night. being tipsy and high at the same time is never a good look. i called AAA (for the second time in one day, too) and sat outside my car looking like a fool for 25 minutes.

2 weeks ago after the club...called AAA(45 min wait), but was fortunately approached by 2 junkies. One found a hanger, and the other found a screwdriver(2 min wait, $3 a piece)

2 weeks ago after the club...called AAA(45 min wait), but was fortunately approached by 2 junkies. One found a hanger, and the other found a screwdriver(2 min wait, $3 a piece)

LOL this happened to me, I locked myself with the keys still in the ignition. I went out quick and thought the door was unlocked. I had no cell phone or money except for a few cents that I had. The spare keys was at my house but I had no phone at that place so my brother had no clue what I was up to. Had to call my mom using a pay phone and I end up finding out she had just signed up for AAA. I got lucky I got my car unlocked for free just had to show them my ID.

LOL this happened to me, I locked myself with the keys still in the ignition. I went out quick and thought the door was unlocked. I had no cell phone or money except for a few cents that I had. The spare keys was at my house but I had no phone at that place so my brother had no clue what I was up to. Had to call my mom using a pay phone and I end up finding out she had just signed up for AAA. I got lucky I got my car unlocked for free just had to show them my ID.

This happened to my friend. He just finished L riding the whip and forgot to take the keys out, causing him to leave a hotbox of herb smoke in his car. THis *$@#+#% decides to call the police to unlock the car. They smell the herbs then search the car, nd he gets arrested for parephenelia when they found like 5 empty baggys
laugh.gif

This happened to my friend. He just finished L riding the whip and forgot to take the keys out, causing him to leave a hotbox of herb smoke in his car. THis *$@#+#% decides to call the police to unlock the car. They smell the herbs then search the car, nd he gets arrested for parephenelia when they found like 5 empty baggys
laugh.gif

happened to me twice while i was
pimp.gif
and my uncle works for AAA so i got his help free both times
pimp.gif

happened to me twice while i was
pimp.gif
and my uncle works for AAA so i got his help free both times
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by icedweebz

laugh.gif

2vn3szb.jpg

Yea that'll do it. I started driving when I smelled transmission fluid so I stopped my car real quick, popped the hood and got out. Just as the door closed I realized what I just did smh. AAA took 45 minutes.

laugh.gif

2vn3szb.jpg

Yea that'll do it. I started driving when I smelled transmission fluid so I stopped my car real quick, popped the hood and got out. Just as the door closed I realized what I just did smh. AAA took 45 minutes.

laugh.gif
yall need to leave bud alone.

laugh.gif
yall need to leave bud alone.

only happened to me once but it was outside my apt and i had spares in my room so i basically had to knock real loud for my roommate to open the door.

only happened to me once but it was outside my apt and i had spares in my room so i basically had to knock real loud for my roommate to open the door.

Back
Top Bottom