Locking yourself out of your car unappreciation

smh.gif
and it always seems to happen at the worse time. Fortunately that tropical storm kinda cooled things down. AAA ftw.

smh.gif
and it always seems to happen at the worse time. Fortunately that tropical storm kinda cooled things down. AAA ftw.

keep a flat key in my wallet..cuz i used to do it all the time
laugh.gif
. My pops has this under his chassis of his car..

yhst-16542672595893_2104_226172131

keep a flat key in my wallet..cuz i used to do it all the time
laugh.gif
. My pops has this under his chassis of his car..

yhst-16542672595893_2104_226172131

never again for me.I locked my keys in the car at the beach.had to go through the trunk,its a hatchback.air springs for the trunk dont work,so u gotta hold it up when you wanna keep it open..crawled through the trunk,trunk came down and locked my upper section towards the front of the back seat and my other half in the trunk..as it closed down though ,it pulled down my swimming shorts..$%+ CRACK SMUSHED AGAINST THE GLASS MOONIN ANYONE!....took a while for me to squirm through the front..pants just kept coming more off.....IVE LEARNED MY LESSON

never again for me.I locked my keys in the car at the beach.had to go through the trunk,its a hatchback.air springs for the trunk dont work,so u gotta hold it up when you wanna keep it open..crawled through the trunk,trunk came down and locked my upper section towards the front of the back seat and my other half in the trunk..as it closed down though ,it pulled down my swimming shorts..$%+ CRACK SMUSHED AGAINST THE GLASS MOONIN ANYONE!....took a while for me to squirm through the front..pants just kept coming more off.....IVE LEARNED MY LESSON

never again for me.I locked my keys in the car at the beach.had to go through the trunk,its a hatchback.air springs for the trunk dont work,so u gotta hold it up when you wanna keep it open..crawled through the trunk,trunk came down and locked my upper section towards the front of the back seat and my other half in the trunk..as it closed down though ,it pulled down my swimming shorts..%%@ CRACK SMUSHED AGAINST THE GLASS MOONIN ANYONE!....took a while for me to squirm through the front..pants just kept coming more off.....IVE LEARNED MY LESSON

never again for me.I locked my keys in the car at the beach.had to go through the trunk,its a hatchback.air springs for the trunk dont work,so u gotta hold it up when you wanna keep it open..crawled through the trunk,trunk came down and locked my upper section towards the front of the back seat and my other half in the trunk..as it closed down though ,it pulled down my swimming shorts..%%@ CRACK SMUSHED AGAINST THE GLASS MOONIN ANYONE!....took a while for me to squirm through the front..pants just kept coming more off.....IVE LEARNED MY LESSON

LOL i hate this. I remember when i had my impala i left my spare key in the car while i locked the door smdh (rushing smh) I was so angry i ended up scratching the top part of my door trying to get the hanger through to press the lock...smh it took me about 30 min to get it open, and it was in the heart of the winter...My hands where frost bitten by time i was done, never again...

LOL i hate this. I remember when i had my impala i left my spare key in the car while i locked the door smdh (rushing smh) I was so angry i ended up scratching the top part of my door trying to get the hanger through to press the lock...smh it took me about 30 min to get it open, and it was in the heart of the winter...My hands where frost bitten by time i was done, never again...

Back
Top Bottom