LOCK.

So...my LMR account disappeared and I didn't want the same name...so in honor of the two-headed monster, I went with AdonalDampier

This layout is going to take some time.

AK47...

Warriors Interested In Andrei Kirilenko
Jul 21, 2012 10:30 AM EDT

The Warriors are interested in signing Andrei Kirilenko, according to sources.

But Kirilenko is likely to remain in Russia to continue playing for CSKA.

Kirilenko's return to the NBA had been linked to the Nets, but they can only offer approximately $1.2 million. Golden State can pay double that in the first season.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/222536/Warriors_Interested_In_Andrei_Kirilenko#ixzz21IfidEXK

AK47...
Warriors Interested In Andrei Kirilenko
Jul 21, 2012 10:30 AM EDT
The Warriors are interested in signing Andrei Kirilenko, according to sources.
But Kirilenko is likely to remain in Russia to continue playing for CSKA.
Kirilenko's return to the NBA had been linked to the Nets, but they can only offer approximately $1.2 million. Golden State can pay double that in the first season.
Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/222536/Warriors_Interested_In_Andrei_Kirilenko#ixzz21IfidEXK

but seriously he would be a great add if he's still got it.

It's different, like everything new, it'll take some getting used to.
Question, my macbook is on it's final days, so I need to get a new one. From my understanding, they usually release Macbooks twice a year, correct? One is just a minor update (add size on the hard drive and maybe a little ram). Would you suggest buying a macbook now or at the end of the year?

What's up Fellas, I hardly posted and I'm going to try to post more on here. Just want to introduce myself. I really like how the Warriors thread is cool small community, and I would like to contribute.

I'm just hoping the Warriors do well this year.

But to answer your question, you should go ahead and buy yourself a Macbook Pro right now. The latest major update was in June where Apple moved to give the 15 in MBP a retina display and the brand new Ivy Bridge processor. I have the minor-update MBP from right before this latest. I would have waited, but I needed a new laptop for school.

Summer league team went undefeated :lol:

Like what I've seen from Barnes overall. From watching him, you can see if he adds a few more things to his game and reaches his potential, he can definitely reach all-star level.

Here's the home schedule for those that haven't seen it yet. Maybe put it on the first page? Lin back in the Bay for two games. :D :smokin Hope he stays healthy enough to play those games. :\
Screen-Shot-2012-07-26-at-10.09.32-PM.png

Re-signing Rush was a priority. Don't care much for Landry unless he's gonna play like Barkley. :rolleyes This off-season has been a positive one. Let's see how well it translates on the court for the entire season.

Still not sold on how a Curry/Klay backcourt will be. If that's the starting unit, hopefully Jackson can recognize if/when it gets shaky and put Jarret Jack in quickly. The Jack signing was an awesome job by the FO if he was meant to play this role.

The depth is really good. As an outside observer I don't like how like $20 mil is sunk into two minimal backups (RJ and Biedrins), but if you can afford other good players, I guess it doesn't matter.

Warriors should be good for at least the 6th spot.

From what people are saying, Jefferson may be the starting 3. This is definitely looking like a season that will keep is entertained. Let's just hope the same thing doesn't happen again :\.

I am still skeptical if this can be a playoff team. Maybe its my glass half empty nature when coming to this team. I just dont see it. I love the depth on this team now, as it was a HUGE weakness in recent time....but I just dont think our starters are all that great. I think this team's success is contingent upon Barnes becoming a star....which (half glass empty again), I dont see happening.

Regardless of whether or not we make the playoffs, we should be a much better team next year....which is a start.

dland, I'm pretty skeptical myself...But this is the first year where we can actually feel like it's a possibility.

FO is making some good moves, guess we should have more faith in them. We definitely look good on paper, but man I still hate Jackson as HC.

There's nothing we can really do with Biedrins.

You hope he doesn't play terribly when he's in and can move him at the deadline.

You really have to hand it to Myers, he's done a really awesome job this off-season.
Improved the depth of this team, had a great draft class, and if Curry/Bogut can manage to stay healthy (a big if), they just might have something.

It's hard to see this team not making the playoffs but time will only tell.

Back
Top Bottom