Lock please, thanks. Warriors 2011/2012 Thread Up.

Guess not. I told him he should take open jumpers haha, he said "I will".

Dead @ him dancing hella bad and some girls not wanting to dance with him.

Jeremy "7 is God's number" Lin at the club
laugh.gif

Maybe he should understand that if he didn't go to the DLeague he wouldn't even have sniffed a minute in the 2nd half of the season.

Maybe he should understand that if he didn't go to the DLeague he wouldn't even have sniffed a minute in the 2nd half of the season.

Also saw Andrew Bynum and told him good job knocking barrea down and he laughed...then gave me a dap haha.

Also saw Andrew Bynum and told him good job knocking barrea down and he laughed...then gave me a dap haha.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Jeremy Lin doesn't like Keith Smart?

Given he moved him into the D-League multiple times and played Acie Law ahead of him, I wouldn't think so

Given he is closer to a D-League talent than an NBA talent, and Acie Law is a better basketball player than him, his dislike for Smart is completely unjustified.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Jeremy Lin doesn't like Keith Smart?

Given he moved him into the D-League multiple times and played Acie Law ahead of him, I wouldn't think so

Given he is closer to a D-League talent than an NBA talent, and Acie Law is a better basketball player than him, his dislike for Smart is completely unjustified.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I agree with that 100%...I'm just saying, if you're in his shoes, I think you can understand why he wouldn't really like Smart that much. And now that he's gone, he doesn't have to hide it inside
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I agree with that 100%...I'm just saying, if you're in his shoes, I think you can understand why he wouldn't really like Smart that much. And now that he's gone, he doesn't have to hide it inside
laugh.gif

[h3]
[h3]3. Who's the most overrated shooting guard in the NBA?[/h3]

fan_g_ellis1x_203.jpg

Reece Whitaker, via Facebook: Monta Ellis. He averaged 24 points per game, but by taking 1,611 shots from the field. The offense he plays in helps pad his offensive stats and he does not play any defense.

Hayes Davenport, Celtics Hub: At a position rife with bloated contracts and empty scoring, Joe Johnson still remains the least deservingly rated. He made the All-Star team, but by season's end he probably wasn't a top-10 shooting guard. Low shooting percentages and his team's highest usage rate, even with two better options on the floor.

Ryan DeGama, Celtics Hub: Monta Ellis. He's 11th in the league in usage rate, but only 43rd in player efficiency rating. The undersized Ellis is nobody's idea of a defensive stopper and still makes $11 million a year. Good luck Mark Jackson (or Doug Collins or whoever else ends up with him).

Dan Feldman, Piston Powered: Richard Hamilton. Hamilton's production began slipping a few years ago, but his reputation hasn't yet. He's a malcontent off the court and only plays well on it when he's completely focused. That doesn't happen enough anymore. Bulls and Celtics fans, calm down. Hamilton isn't the answer to your prayers.

Noam Schiller, Hardwood Paroxysm: Monta Ellis' raw numbers seem impressive, but he takes way too many shots to score the points he scores, and his pace-adjusted, per-minute numbers are mediocre across the board. If he's your go-to-guy all night long, your offense will not do well. I'd rather see him in a sixth-man role, and he's certainly nowhere near All-Star

indifferent.gif
[/h3]

[h3]
[h3]3. Who's the most overrated shooting guard in the NBA?[/h3]

fan_g_ellis1x_203.jpg

Reece Whitaker, via Facebook: Monta Ellis. He averaged 24 points per game, but by taking 1,611 shots from the field. The offense he plays in helps pad his offensive stats and he does not play any defense.

Hayes Davenport, Celtics Hub: At a position rife with bloated contracts and empty scoring, Joe Johnson still remains the least deservingly rated. He made the All-Star team, but by season's end he probably wasn't a top-10 shooting guard. Low shooting percentages and his team's highest usage rate, even with two better options on the floor.

Ryan DeGama, Celtics Hub: Monta Ellis. He's 11th in the league in usage rate, but only 43rd in player efficiency rating. The undersized Ellis is nobody's idea of a defensive stopper and still makes $11 million a year. Good luck Mark Jackson (or Doug Collins or whoever else ends up with him).

Dan Feldman, Piston Powered: Richard Hamilton. Hamilton's production began slipping a few years ago, but his reputation hasn't yet. He's a malcontent off the court and only plays well on it when he's completely focused. That doesn't happen enough anymore. Bulls and Celtics fans, calm down. Hamilton isn't the answer to your prayers.

Noam Schiller, Hardwood Paroxysm: Monta Ellis' raw numbers seem impressive, but he takes way too many shots to score the points he scores, and his pace-adjusted, per-minute numbers are mediocre across the board. If he's your go-to-guy all night long, your offense will not do well. I'd rather see him in a sixth-man role, and he's certainly nowhere near All-Star

indifferent.gif
[/h3]

Game         Year    Rank    Team    League   

Football    2010    1 of 12    The Injured Reserves    NT GSW's FFBALL LEAGUE   

time to repeat 
pimp.gif

Game         Year    Rank    Team    League   

Football    2010    1 of 12    The Injured Reserves    NT GSW's FFBALL LEAGUE   

time to repeat 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom