Lock please, thanks. Warriors 2011/2012 Thread Up.

Adding Westbrook does not vastly improve the team...

You're exchanging Monta or Curry and basically adding back a Monta? Explain that to me

Adding Westbrook does not vastly improve the team...

You're exchanging Monta or Curry and basically adding back a Monta? Explain that to me

Marc Spears believes Brown will will get the coaching job. I don't think he's as bad as some make him out to be, but the team definitely needs a better roster with some better perimeter defenders.

Marc Spears believes Brown will will get the coaching job. I don't think he's as bad as some make him out to be, but the team definitely needs a better roster with some better perimeter defenders.

monta-ellis-chest-tattoo.jpg

Originally Posted by acidicality

Brown's apparently in serious talks for the Laker job too. Wouldn't mind if he went there one bit.
laugh.gif
Just saw this on ESPN. Would be interesting to see how he would do coaching them. 
Also I highly doubt OKC would trade westbrook. I don't think he would be a good fit for the warriors anyways. Can you imagine him running point with monta at the 2?
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

Brown's apparently in serious talks for the Laker job too. Wouldn't mind if he went there one bit.
laugh.gif
Just saw this on ESPN. Would be interesting to see how he would do coaching them. 
Also I highly doubt OKC would trade westbrook. I don't think he would be a good fit for the warriors anyways. Can you imagine him running point with monta at the 2?
sick.gif
sick.gif

They're saying we want someone with head coaching experience, which would seemingly take Shaw out of the picture. Maybe Lawrence Frank?

They're saying we want someone with head coaching experience, which would seemingly take Shaw out of the picture. Maybe Lawrence Frank?

Back
Top Bottom