Lock please, thanks. Warriors 2011/2012 Thread Up.

Read this on someone's FB wall:

Trade rumor with Indiana: Curry, Beans, Bell for Granger, Collison, and first round pick

Don't wanna see Curry go
ohwell.gif

Read this on someone's FB wall:

Trade rumor with Indiana: Curry, Beans, Bell for Granger, Collison, and first round pick

Don't wanna see Curry go
ohwell.gif

don't want collison either.

so in that scenario... where does that even place granger on the depth chart?

don't want collison either.

so in that scenario... where does that even place granger on the depth chart?

Depth chart? Dude is a starter.

Except this won't make our team better. Still two undersized guards. Granger isn't a defensive player. The only positive is getting rid of Biedrins.

Depth chart? Dude is a starter.

Except this won't make our team better. Still two undersized guards. Granger isn't a defensive player. The only positive is getting rid of Biedrins.

Exactly...Is it worth it? 
frown.gif

Bell's contract is almost up, so picking up 2 more player's contract just to dump Biedrins doesn't seem to be worth it.

Supposedly we'll be trying to get DeAndre Jordan, which I don't mind...Athletic, can block/rebound, and dunk...

Exactly...Is it worth it? 
frown.gif

Bell's contract is almost up, so picking up 2 more player's contract just to dump Biedrins doesn't seem to be worth it.

Supposedly we'll be trying to get DeAndre Jordan, which I don't mind...Athletic, can block/rebound, and dunk...

if granger was the ancillary offensive option, i believe he can get back to his defensive roots--it's what got him noticed in the league to begin with. his problem in IND is that he's their only offensive weapon which forces him to take a bunch of shots.

i also don't buy that GSW is going to get deandre jordan. he's almost the perfect complement to blake griffin in LAC, and they freed up baron's contract for the purpose of re-signing deandre (is what i think anyways)

if granger was the ancillary offensive option, i believe he can get back to his defensive roots--it's what got him noticed in the league to begin with. his problem in IND is that he's their only offensive weapon which forces him to take a bunch of shots.

i also don't buy that GSW is going to get deandre jordan. he's almost the perfect complement to blake griffin in LAC, and they freed up baron's contract for the purpose of re-signing deandre (is what i think anyways)

It's really hard for someone to be the primary offensive option, turn into a diva (and Granger is a diva, dude is an absolute female dog on the court) and then start focusing on their defense. It almost never happens. And his defensive ceiling isn't that high. We'll have another low-tier "all-star" who won't get this team anywhere.

It's really hard for someone to be the primary offensive option, turn into a diva (and Granger is a diva, dude is an absolute female dog on the court) and then start focusing on their defense. It almost never happens. And his defensive ceiling isn't that high. We'll have another low-tier "all-star" who won't get this team anywhere.

Granger and Monta both like having the ball in their hands...

Either way, I hope the trade doesn't go down.

Granger and Monta both like having the ball in their hands...

Either way, I hope the trade doesn't go down.

If Curry is traded, it better be for a real all-star like Gasol at least. It's not worth giving up our best asset for Danny Granger...now if it were along the lines of Monta for Granger I'd think about it.

DeAndre would be nice, but unrealistic. Chris Kaman might be available; he's a definite upgrade at the very least.

If Curry is traded, it better be for a real all-star like Gasol at least. It's not worth giving up our best asset for Danny Granger...now if it were along the lines of Monta for Granger I'd think about it.

DeAndre would be nice, but unrealistic. Chris Kaman might be available; he's a definite upgrade at the very least.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by WErunSF

Originally Posted by dland24

You stay saying the dumbest #+$!.  Our 3 is not the problem with this team. 
laugh.gif

And are you guys serious about not willing to trade Curry if it landed Gasol?
please enlighten me since u are the best sports caster for any bay area sport... Im tired of having bench 3's starting all the time. WHO THE FFFF is dorrel wright? ive almost given up on defense which is why i dont agree with all the bigmen talk. everyone talking about trading curry for dwight and pau cuz yakno, we need another 4 and 5. We might as well make the warriors a D-league team if all we do is hype up players then trade em away once they get good. 
so please dland please tell me what the warriors need right now so i can say your wrong. 
I have no idea what your point is.
And sportscaster? dland is on TV now? Or is it radio? Congrats bro. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No clue what dude is rambling about.  I am not even going to respond to that mess.  I think even a blind person could see that the Warriors biggest need is NOT a small forward. 

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by WErunSF

Originally Posted by dland24

You stay saying the dumbest #+$!.  Our 3 is not the problem with this team. 
laugh.gif

And are you guys serious about not willing to trade Curry if it landed Gasol?
please enlighten me since u are the best sports caster for any bay area sport... Im tired of having bench 3's starting all the time. WHO THE FFFF is dorrel wright? ive almost given up on defense which is why i dont agree with all the bigmen talk. everyone talking about trading curry for dwight and pau cuz yakno, we need another 4 and 5. We might as well make the warriors a D-league team if all we do is hype up players then trade em away once they get good. 
so please dland please tell me what the warriors need right now so i can say your wrong. 
I have no idea what your point is.
And sportscaster? dland is on TV now? Or is it radio? Congrats bro. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No clue what dude is rambling about.  I am not even going to respond to that mess.  I think even a blind person could see that the Warriors biggest need is NOT a small forward. 

I like how homie hasn't replied back. Ridiculous at thinking the W's biggest need is a 3. Dorrell Wright has a career year and that's bad? Yes, his defense needs work.

But did this man forget about Andris Biedrins?!?!?!

I like how homie hasn't replied back. Ridiculous at thinking the W's biggest need is a 3. Dorrell Wright has a career year and that's bad? Yes, his defense needs work.

But did this man forget about Andris Biedrins?!?!?!

I just read WErunSF's post again, and I'm still lost. He has given up on defense? Sounds like a good plan. 

Back
Top Bottom