LOCK!!! NEW THREAD IS OPEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn i was hoping Cavs could re-sign Hawes. The deal wasnt even that large either. Cavs really need to go find a young big unless they plan to run Varejao into the ground.

It's interesting to note that this could turn into a case where the greatest player a team has ever drafted and the greatest free agent that team has ever acquired end up being the exact same player.

Mind = Blown.

If y'all got twitter, some personal trainer who is like the top trainer up in Cleveland has been pounding a lot of rumors out but man dude is very convincing.

Haha yeah I've been reading everything. Follow a lot of Cleveland sports twitters so I see all of it.

Just don't take it seriously until it's official.

I'm scared to go on Real Cavs Fans with incorrect info. I thought them NT cats was internet cut throat lmao

Man i had this lebron hate gif bUt if he come back as a cavalier i cant drop it. I love my cavs but i am not too fond of bron

Rumors are RAMPANT that LeBron is coming back to Cleveland. I don't even know who to listen to and who to ignore anymore man... I still give it less than 10% chance though.

Appreciate that man. If it does you gotta come here for a game. Cant' even imagine what the home opener would be like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom