**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!????!!!!!!?

:rolleyes stop

You guys can have your personal myths shattered over and over again and you'll still stick with it.

I say that even though I know you're trolling

I meant zero disrespect towards Russ though :lol:,I've actually been one of the few here who's liked dudes game from the jump

Just making the direct connection since Nick mentioned elite D + a good run game. Didn't even mention QB cause I know Bortles sure as hell couldn't hold Russ's jock :lol:

I meant zero disrespect towards Russ though :lol:,I've actually been one of the few here who's liked dudes game from the jump

Just making the direct connection since Nick mentioned elite D + a good run game. Didn't even mention QB cause I know Bortles sure as hell couldn't hold Russ's jock :lol:
Russ was just washed to NT a couple weeks ago. Bortles May get unwashed too.

Anyways Jags are gonna be THE team to bet against on wild card weekend.

Like Texans of recent years.

IF Texans owner signs Kap, would that have made a difference on your perspective of him?

Nope, we know who he is. Some other owners sure. But him being who he is kinda precludes him from ever signing Kaep, so the hypothetical is weird.

It's like when people say "Nothing Trump could do would improve your perception of him." I mean, yeah...

Damn Watson was about to shafter the rookie TD passing record man. This record sucks. Who's the ROTY at this point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom