**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DNqY1RqUMAAUAXN.jpg

So much for that. :lol:

McNair told his PR team to kill that **** ASAP :lol:

Screenshot_20171102-173834.jpg

NFL insider Howard Balzer was apparently joking when he "reported" the Texans were willing to work out free agent Colin Kaepernick.

We really wish we had not passed this one along, but there was zero reason to believe a professional NFL lifer like Balzer was "joking," especially considering the straightforward tone of his tweet. We have sourced Balzer in the past, but will not do so going forward. Kap was and is a free agent who seems nowhere close to getting an NFL workout. His collusion lawsuit against the NFL is still moving forward.

- Rotoworld

why would he play? he only went there like a day ago

I don't see why he wouldn't, honestly. He doesn't need to play a majority of snaps or anything, but I definitely would put him out there on a situational basis. Goal line for sure. Who else they got that's a threat like that?

I didn't know Watson tore his knee up before when he was at Clemson. Opposite leg, but something to watch out for in the future.

I don't see why he wouldn't, honestly. He doesn't need to play a majority of snaps or anything, but I definitely would put him out there on a situational basis. Goal line for sure. Who else they got that's a threat like that?

former RAIDERS great Andre Holmes

The Christmas commercials are out already, I've seen....Already got the Jared commercials too. That's when you know it's the holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom