**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm convinced KFCs in the islands use their own seasonings.

Yup.. funny enough, I'd say the KFC in England is better than the ones I've been to in the states

But nandos is the chicken spot to go to over there

Man what the ****. You just had the Chicago deep dish and you say papi John's is better. Man get the **** out this *****

giphy (2).gif

Btw I said A papa John's pizza. That doesn't speak to their general quality. Read my brotha

I'm still tryna figure out how me saying A papa John's pizza I had WHILE HIGH FOR THE FIRST TIME was the best I had, while admitting PJ's is trash, means PJ's is my favorite :lol:

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

I wish.. but nah

Our KFC is easily better than any I've had in the states (or world, now that I think about places I've had KFC) though.. and we got popeyes

But our fried chicken spots are the goods.. hell probably our best late night drunk option is this place downtown here with pretty good fried chicken or conch with fries

My sis went to Dubai and had KFC. She said it was some of the best chicken she had ever had from a chain restaurant.
Now I'm dying to try some.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO year of the injuries man WTF WTF

hope for a speedy recovery but there goes my Fantasy team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom