**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talmbout this?

cheetos-mac-and-cheese-1050x689.jpg

Fire. :nthat:

NT'ers with their Instagram models too good to eat chain pizza

Living in NYC and eating a chain restaurant pizza is like living down the block from the best steakhouse in America and getting a steak from Applebees

Living in NYC and eating a chain restaurant pizza is like living down the block from the best steakhouse in America and getting a steak from Applebees

We all don't live in the upper east side of manhatten where rent is $3000 a month

We all don't live in the upper east side of manhatten where rent is $3000 a month

:lol: Pizza is prominent in NYC, even in the suburbs. Brooklyn, queens, Bronx, Staten Island all have a ton of pizzerias. When I was growing up in Brooklyn you'd pass like 10 Italian pizzerias on the way to a Chain pizzeria. So it was actually more inconvenient going to a fast food pizza spot than just stopping into an Italian spot

I wish.. but nah

Our KFC is easily better than any I've had in the states (or world, now that I think about places I've had KFC) though.. and we got popeyes

But our fried chicken spots are the goods.. hell probably our best late night drunk option is this place downtown here with pretty good fried chicken or conch with fries

I'm convinced KFCs in the islands use their own seasonings.

:lol: Pizza is prominent in NYC, even in the suburbs. Brooklyn, queens, Bronx, Staten Island all have a ton of pizzerias. When I was growing up in Brooklyn you'd pass like 10 Italian pizzerias on the way to a Chain pizzeria. So it was actually more inconvenient going to a fast food pizza spot than just stopping into an Italian spot

There’s probably 15-20 local pizza spots in a mile radius around my house :lol:

Italian pizza spots with Mexican cooks making fuego in the back is the only way to go :pimp:

Upper East Side is probably one the worst neighborhoods for pizza (and food in general) in the city.

You can always go up to Patsy’s though :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom