**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes my defense WITH a Gerald McCoy with two working ankles, Chris Baker, Kwon Alexander, Lavonte David, Noah Spence, Robert Ayers, Brent Grimes and VH3......if you actually watched the game every single one of them either were declared inactive before the game or got hurt during the game. It got to the point where there were some guys out there that I didn't even know were on the active roster and had a strictly special teams player guarding Stefon Diggs for the majority of the game.

holy excuse train :wow:

case. keenum.

Ah...that's what it was...

Raiders offense was held to negative twelve yards total against Wade in the first half of the game. Derek didn't look ready nor did the offensive line in the first three quarters. It took a poor Denver offense to settle for field goals, strip sacks by Mack in the red zone and punts to get Derek on some kind of wire to jump back in the game. Raiders had multiple opportunities to get back in this game but the ******** are clearly and were clearly more prepared coming into this game. No questions.

I picked the Raiders to lose this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom