**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
oakland has 71 yards bro WHAT? :rofl:

DKic_jEVAAEH7ZV.jpg:large

My friend will need Zeke and Jason Witten to win tomorrow on fantasy thanks to Derek Carr being washed

You were so confident that Case Keenum was gonna get his *** torn up by your defense

SIKE

Yes my defense WITH a Gerald McCoy with two working ankles, Chris Baker, Kwon Alexander, Lavonte David, Noah Spence, Robert Ayers, Brent Grimes and VH3......if you actually watched the game every single one of them either were declared inactive before the game or got hurt during the game. It got to the point where there were some guys out there that I didn't even know were on the active roster and had a strictly special teams player guarding Stefon Diggs for the majority of the game.

Yes my defense WITH a Gerald McCoy with two working ankles, Chris Baker, Kwon Alexander, Lavonte David, Noah Spence, Robert Ayers, Brent Grimes and VH3......if you actually watched the game every single one of them either were declared inactive before the game or got hurt during the game.

Get a better training staff before you anoit your team.

Soft.

Yes my defense WITH a Gerald McCoy with two working ankles, Chris Baker, Kwon Alexander, Lavonte David, Noah Spence, Robert Ayers, Brent Grimes and VH3......if you actually watched the game every single one of them either were declared inactive before the game or got hurt during the game. It got to the point where there were some guys out there that I didn't even know were on the active roster and had a strictly special teams player guarding Stefon Diggs for the majority of the game.
case fn keenum...

Great gameplan by Greg. He is doing what Wade Phillips did except he hasn't let off the gas. Washington is pitching a shutout for sure. He has held the Raiders offense to below 100 yards total offense. Wade held the Raiders to ~120+ yards total in 2015 but couldn't keep a lead.

This sets a new record for Oakland

Great gameplan by Greg. He is doing what Wade Phillips did except he hasn't let off the gas. Washington is pitching a shutout for sure. He has held the Raiders offense to below 100 yards total offense. Wade held the Raiders to ~120+ yards total in 2015 but couldn't keep a lead.

Ah...that's what it was...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom