**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@trueprada's post
*Ahem*

DKf_WYSXUAAPM6M.jpg

Way to hijack the narrative for malicious purposes

*Is it just me or does it not show up when I quote certain posters?

Last edited:
Just throwing this out there for you guys to share on social media:

The President telling the NFL, a private business, how to run their business is AGAINST THE LAW.

18 U.S. Code § 227 says that it is a federal crime for any executive branch employees (including the president) to influence or threaten to influence a private employment decision. It's punishable by a fine or up to 15 years in prison or both. #LockHimUp #TakeAKnee

Add this to the obstruction of justice investigation Mueller and get this guy the FOH please

it's cause 99% of teams play this bend don't break BS in the final 2 minutes. it's gotta be maddening when you actually got an elite defense

This is why we threw on the 1. I'm certain of it. They wanted to use max plays because they didn't want to give the ball back to the paradoxically dominant defense for the 1m drill.

I thought it was a Dan Quinn thing though. He was real bad about it.

Aren't those things like $75?

Think I saw a cooler for like $300!

No bueno.

No clue. My mom bought that too, but I think it was like 40 something with including getting our initials put on them. She actually bought 5. One for her, me, my wife, my sister, and my bro in law.

Shout out to moms. :nthat::nthat:

Just throwing this out there for you guys to share on social media:

The President telling the NFL, a private business, how to run their business is AGAINST THE LAW.

18 U.S. Code § 227 says that it is a federal crime for any executive branch employees (including the president) to influence or threaten to influence a private employment decision. It's punishable by a fine or up to 15 years in prison or both. #LockHimUp #TakeAKnee

This would rank pretty low on the things that trump has done that are against the law.

If I was a fan of a contender, I would not be worried about this team at all. Can't get out of their own way

If you're talking about the Hawks, I agree with you in a way but they have these inexplicable patterns of starting terribly and playing amazing in the second half

In that case, we're in the same boat :lol:

At least we have great coaches. For all their **** ups.

Carroll's big **** ups come in conference championships and SBs. Andy's here have been in week 10 and wild card/divisionals :lol: I still gotta rock with Big Red tho

Packers strength and conditioning staff has me sick. Same story every year. Roster is already flawed but injuries are always a constant theme with this team. 6 starters out + a backup, then another o-line starter got hurt. Jordy is 50%. Ty got hurt somehow. SMFH. Just give up on this game, Bears divisional game on Thursday on deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom