**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
sxWO0b.png

That's why I said when it's all said and done.
Look at these numbers and tell me this isn't greatness.
Fastest player to reach 3500 yds, Fastest player to reach 200/300 receptions, only player in NFL history to record consecutive 130 yd games, only player in NFL history to have 75 receptions in his first 11 games.
What we're witnessing with him is special and it can't be denied. Barring injury, he will be the goat.
uCUfN

Are you taking into consideration the era in which we are currently in where year by year they are eliminating pass defense?

Odell is a beast but to call him potential GOAT already >D

I just don't see the need for it.

Just throwing this out there for you guys to share on social media:

The President telling the NFL, a private business, how to run their business is AGAINST THE LAW.

18 U.S. Code § 227 says that it is a federal crime for any executive branch employees (including the president) to influence or threaten to influence a private employment decision. It's punishable by a fine or up to 15 years in prison or both. #LockHimUp #TakeAKnee

Just throwing this out there for you guys to share on social media:

The President telling the NFL, a private business, how to run their business is AGAINST THE LAW.

18 U.S. Code § 227 says that it is a federal crime for any executive branch employees (including the president) to influence or threaten to influence a private employment decision. It's punishable by a fine or up to 15 years in prison or both. #LockHimUp #TakeAKnee

how have impeachment proceedings/processes not start yet? get this ****er waaaaaay the **** outta DC, man

If I was a fan of a contender, I would not be worried about this team at all. Can't get out of their own way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom