**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Ben easily the toughest QB in the league. He could play a couple more seasons if Ray Lewis and Terelle Suggs didn't try to murder him every time we played them.

I would say TB12 but I rarely see him take big hits like that.

Ben is 35 and he's already feeling the damage from years of taking big hits.

The guys like Eli who lay down are the ones that last.

WWE-big-show-paramedic-slams-stretcher-against-pole-1403567275i.gif

[DSA]Too much meat. BBW Cow
tenor.gif
[/DSA]

you fools forget i was the one who posted that reddish dress pic of her in here that had everyone's head spinning. y'all actin' more washed than Trey Bantz Trey Bantz

me and pabby were the OG duff lovers. so y'all can go suck chester's D

Big Ben easily the toughest QB in the league. He could play a couple more seasons if Ray Lewis and Terelle Suggs didn't try to murder him every time we played them.

TB12's "toughness" comes from all that pliability

dat pliability :pimp:

I'm saying Brady for the simple fact that dude is a psychopath.

He not tougher than Rivers. My guy played a whole damn game with a torn ACL.

He not tougher than Rivers. My guy played a whole damn game with a torn ACL.

Damn, forgot about that.

But then again, ben played that 2015 divisional playoff game against the broncos with torn AC joints in his throwing shoulder.. and that **** was separated.

Burfict is such a BAN.

Everyone wants a guy like Vontaze Burfict on their team.

Do I want a guy with a high motor on defense and never stops until the whistle is blown? Yes.

But what I don't want is some dirty, cheap shoting scumbag that intentionally injures players. Dude even hurt a camera man. certified BAN.

Ben is the first one to tell every reporter every week that he's playing through an injury.

"I really want to retire guys, I'm gonna do it this time, just kidding." He plays it for the sympathy

That's why you see him as tough

Ben is the first one to tell every reporter every week that he's playing through an injury.

"I really want to retire guys, I'm gonna do it this time, just kidding." He plays it for the sympathy

That's why you see him as tough

This is true.

Tannehill (greatest back-up QB/WR of all time) never complained about the hits.

He's the toughest in my book.

You say this because it's the right thing to say.

But everyone secretly wants this player on their team.

Nah man. At least I don't.

And I'm not even trying to sound like one of those "integrity of the game" fans.

There's a proper way to be physical and play defense. Being dirty isn't in that criteria.

I've never really paid attention to what the reporters have been asking Ben through out his career.

All I know is ive seen the injuries and ive seen him play through them. Which is almost every game ever since forever.

I wouldnt want Burfict, **** that guy.

But I always said id gladly take Suh on my team when he was on the Lions and everyone was on his ***.

I've never really paid attention to what the reporters have been asking Ben through out his career.

All I know is ive seen the injuries and ive seen him play through them. Which is almost every game ever since forever.

He makes sure you see 'em and know about 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom