**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a first down conversion on 3rd that not only put us in field goal range but gave us a set of new downs to play with.

Refs called OFF PI on that play which knocked us back and put us at 3rd and 20.

No one can can say that was PI. Corner straight up got cooked on the route.

:sick: awful call.

I never understood why you can't challenge a PI penalty. Those plays are can swing a game more than any other penalty.

Is it technically a "judgement" call?
exactly my point bro. I get the refs have a tough time keeping up with everything going on, but a PI call changes field position. Why not allow a team to challenge to make sure the call is right.

I'm pretty sure the only reason is to minimize how much the flow of the game gets interrupted. They don't want to guarantee that everyone is using all their challenges every game, which would slow it down even more.

God knows I sympathize because the NFL refs have screwed up both calls and challenges for/against my team in big spots.

Of all the OPI that could get called, no clue how you call it there

Also if the WR is engaging the DB, no clue how you can call PI

lebron-wade.jpg

That's one of the cleanest sports pics I've ever seen :smh:

The Heatles gave me two of my top 5 favorite sports moments in my life

I can't say. I'll probably never be in that position :lol: I'd like to say the chips would overshadow that tho

Nah, **** him.

Never bought the whole "coming home" schtick he sold ya'll on, but even if that was his motivation he owed Pat Riley a heads-up so we could plan for his departure.

Nah, **** him.

Never bought the whole "coming home" schtick he sold ya'll on, but even if that was his motivation he owed Pat Riley a heads-up so we could plan for his departure.

Oh I knew he was leaving y'all for the younger chick. Didn't fool me one bit

^can't really say I blame him. It's going to be 2027 and Giants fans will still be complaining about Eli's 250 yd 2 TD/2 INT stat line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom