**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cam would be throwing to the ground and sideline. He's accuracy is trash. I give him 2 more leagues in the year as a starter.
And yet he went to the Super Bowl just two years ago
Where was Dakota last year? Oh that's right, he got washed by Aaron Fraudgers.
Tony Romo about to have a better season commentating than Dakota QBing this year
Jerruh about to spam Tony's phone wishing he came back

And yet he went to the Super Bowl just two years ago
Where was Dakota last year? Oh that's right, he got washed by Aaron Fraudgers.
Tony Romo about to have a better season commentating than Dakota QBing this year
Jerruh about to spam Tony's phone wishing he came back
What rookie QB has made it to the Super Bowl? Rex Grossman made the Super Bowl too. We all saw how Scam wet the bed during the biggest game.

Eddie put some money up on who will have a better season between Dak and Can.

Man I miss when boondocks was good, talking before mcgruder left.. so seasons 1-3

Stinkmeaner3 the hateocracy is on now on adult swim.. the flying guillotine episode

Throw away game.

Two PI's was the main reason Pittsburgh even scored. Bell couldn't do **** and I don't see Winston capitalizing on the road like Ben did at home. Game is on turf where 'Sota's speed thrives. Jameis still plays with this feet in concrete. He's going to get SMACKED IN DA MOUF! They won't be able to run, so then what? Their defense ain't scoring. Game won't even be close, for that matter.

You'll complain about calls or non-calls like you usually do, but it will be from a subjective nature and not the reality of the situation..ho-hum. Vikes win.

How the **** is the second game of the year for a non-contender a "throw away game" :lol:

We'll see what happens on Sunday

Eddie put some money up on who will have a better season between Dak and Can.
I don't believe in betting money lol
I will avy bet though
If Cam has a better season than Dak, you will have a Cam avy for a year after the season.
If Dak has a better season than Cam, I will have a Dak avy for a year after the season.

Deal or no deal?

I will avy bet though
If Cam has a better season than Dak, you will have a Cam avy for a year after the season.
If Dak has a better season than Cam, I will have a Dak avy for a year after the season.

Deal or no deal?

Who will decide the better season? A poll?

How the **** is the second game of the year for a non-contender a "throw away game" :lol:

We'll see what happens on Sunday

Motivation factor. Happens all the time. Road game, against another conference, win or lose, it probably has no bearing on playoff positioning. Vikings had decent showing despite half the motivation.

Doesn't matter if you don't see it...Not the point. Vikings will roll.

And who is a non-contender? Minnesota?

I will avy bet though

Deal or no deal?

@franc

DKTWUNGVwAAcgoH.png:large

Panthers are going to need Funchess to put up some numbers starting this Sunday. He's literally all they got left to throw to besides Kelvin and McCaffrey at this point

Panthers are going to need Funchess to put up some numbers starting this Sunday. He's literally all they got left to throw to besides Kelvin and McCaffrey at this point
I'm waiting for Curtis Samuel to show up lol

Kelvin got 7 catches and 13 targets on the year.. and 0 TDs

I expected that per game, the targets and at least 7 catches part.. not every 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom