**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
this makes no sense for real, how you not gonna bring in anyone to spell dude.

Screenshot_20170921-183109~2.png
F it my friend likes it

this makes no sense for real, how you not gonna bring in anyone to spell dude.
Screenshot_20170921-183109~2.png

Wouldn't be the first team to do it.. didn't get cowboys giving Zeke that many touches when they had other capable backs

Not saying don't use dude, obviously.. but 322 rushes and 32 receptions is a lot for 15 games

If they even make it that far. Your boys about to get smacked in the mouth on Sunday.

D-Jax will probably score two TD's on Waynes or whoever you guys plan on putting on him. And Keenum ain't doing **** on our defense.

My friend would gladly like it if somehow Dalvin has a big day but not big enough to beat us though

For you butt eating cats have you ever tasted doo doo before while eating booty?

D-Jax will probably score two TD's on Waynes or whoever you guys plan on putting on him. And Keenum ain't doing **** on our defense.

My friend would gladly like it if somehow Dalvin has a big day but not big enough to beat us though

Doesn't matter who's covering whom...Winston gonna get smacked in the mouth by Griffen, Hunter and co.

Vikings could beat TB with Teddy right now. Don't matter who the Q is.

Man I'm a bit nervous about the Saints/Panthers game this week

Have a feeling Sean Payton and Brees gonna try to conjure up an upset

Doesn't matter who's covering whom...Winston gonna get smacked in the mouth by Griffen, Hunter and co.

Vikings could beat TB with Teddy right now. Don't matter who the Q is.

Okay buddy :lol:

And what do you think McCoy, Baker, Ayers, Noah Spence and Lavonte are going to do to Case Keenum? VH3, Grimes and TJ Ward will have fun with that

Okay buddy :lol:

And what do you think McCoy, Baker, Ayers, Noah Spence and Lavonte are going to do to Case Keenum? VH3, Grimes and TJ Ward will have fun with that

Grimes is the only one who can cover, but the Vikings O faces must stiffer competition in practice. That's real.

Man I'm a bit nervous about the Saints/Panthers game this week

Have a feeling Sean Payton and Brees gonna try to conjure up an upset
You should be nervous Scam Newton is washed out there looking like a Hybrid Tebow and RG3.

That seemed to realllly help that offense out this past week against the Steelers

Throw away game.

Two PI's was the main reason Pittsburgh even scored. Bell couldn't do **** and I don't see Winston capitalizing on the road like Ben did at home. Game is on turf where 'Sota's speed thrives. Jameis still plays with this feet in concrete. He's going to get SMACKED IN DA MOUF! They won't be able to run, so then what? Their defense ain't scoring. Game won't even be close, for that matter.

You'll complain about calls or non-calls like you usually do, but it will be from a subjective nature and not the reality of the situation..ho-hum. Vikes win.

You should be more nervous that Dakota Rayne disappears whenever the running game gets shut down
He hasn't been in the league as long as Cam so he still has time to grow. Cam been in the league too long to still look like a rookie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom