**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

58ntyz.gif

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce @rolaholic

3. The league’s Halloween trade deadline is less than six weeks away, and I expect teams will call on the availability of Patriots cornerback Malcolm Butler. He didn’t start Sunday against the Saints, and his playing time was cut in the same way Jamie Collins’ minutes were last October, before New England dealt him to Cleveland. Sometimes, contract situations can get in players’ heads, and Bill Belichick showed last year with Collins that he won’t hesitate to move on.

4. Who would be the trade partner? The Eagles make sense. And they have a versatile front seven piece that would fill a major need for the Patriots and has been tied to trade talks in the past: linebacker Mychal Kendricks.
https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/09/21/malcolm-butler-new-england-patriots-benching-trade-notes-nfl

:nerd:

yup. i mentioned it in the Pats thread. he's being phased out. same thing we saw happen to jamie collins.

as soon as BB gets a taste of life without you and it's not a real issue, he begins plotting. welker, chandler (to a much lesser extent, though), collins, and now butler.

upload_2017-9-21_13-9-10.png

my man :pimp:

hope he wins that gig back. dude works his *** off. don't want to see him go out like king jamie

whoa whoa whoa whoa.. i feel like rowe has earned the right to at least 50% of the defensive snaps this year

:lol:

man to be fair to rowe...he was pretty good last year except for some atrocious PI calls. but in big spots, he came through. as long as he has help, of course :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom