**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, the only reason I've followed them for this long is because the Facebook comments sections of the articles they share are downright hilarious.

I follow them, but honestly can't tell you the last time I've actually read or even clicked on one of their articles.. I just figured they were trying to be different from more mainstream entities

Tackle stories they wouldn't and approach them from more refreshing angles and let the story dictate the narrative

"The guy" :smh: that's Michael Kay man. T.V. voice of the Yankees...

His radio show is laughs, very entertaining 4 hours. Don La Greca the goat for his rants because they are so genuine :lol: .

The YES crew is so much better when Paulie is on

I follow them, but honestly can't tell you the last time I've actually read or even clicked on one of their articles.. I just figured they were trying to be different from more mainstream entities

Tackle stories they wouldn't and approach them from more refreshing angles and let the story dictate the narrative

That's what they used to be.

Now they just write trash like what I posted in here.

Good god man.. I have no clue how anyone involved with any of this can even think about saying they subscribe to anything religiously affiliated

Pretty much

FB_IMG_1506010587540.jpg

Opened up NT and saw mad red up top. Thought I was getting banned or maxed out in this thread. My heart dropped.

The game tonight is gonna be good.

Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and add Russell Wilson to the long (and growing) list of players that are absolutely WASHED.

At this point, it's tougher to name the NFL players who aren't washed (because there basically aren't any)

Jay Ajayi :pimp:
Certified UnWashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom