**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kellen Winslow II charged with 2003 rape of unconscious 17-year-old

July 12, 2018
VISTA, Calif. -- Kellen Winslow II, the retired NFL tight end already facing multiple rape and kidnapping charges, was arraigned Thursday on a new charge -- forcibly raping a 17-year-old female who was unconscious at the time.

Winslow, now 34, was 19 at the time of the alleged rape that took place in June 2003 in a San Diego County residence, according to Dan Owens, deputy district attorney in San Diego County.

The other felony counts include two counts of rape, two counts of kidnapping with intent to commit rape and one count of forcible sodomy. Winslow pleaded not guilty to all charges Thursday at a preliminary hearing in San Diego County Courthouse.

Bail was set at $2 million. Winslow's attorneys said he would post bail and be released Thursday or Friday.

The next court hearing is set for Aug. 17.

Winslow's mother, Katrina Ramsey, wept outside the courtroom and his father, Hall of Fame tight end Kellen Winslow Sr., looked upbeat as he spoke to friends and family members.

Kellen Winslow II charged with 2003 rape of unconscious 17-year-old

July 12, 2018
VISTA, Calif. -- Kellen Winslow II, the retired NFL tight end already facing multiple rape and kidnapping charges, was arraigned Thursday on a new charge -- forcibly raping a 17-year-old female who was unconscious at the time.

Winslow, now 34, was 19 at the time of the alleged rape that took place in June 2003 in a San Diego County residence, according to Dan Owens, deputy district attorney in San Diego County.

The other felony counts include two counts of rape, two counts of kidnapping with intent to commit rape and one count of forcible sodomy. Winslow pleaded not guilty to all charges Thursday at a preliminary hearing in San Diego County Courthouse.

Bail was set at $2 million. Winslow's attorneys said he would post bail and be released Thursday or Friday.

The next court hearing is set for Aug. 17.

Winslow's mother, Katrina Ramsey, wept outside the courtroom and his father, Hall of Fame tight end Kellen Winslow Sr., looked upbeat as he spoke to friends and family members.
15 years ago damn.

whats his reason for doing so? I remember he just announced he wouldn't be there or anything but since then I haven't heard much

I don't know much regarding the situation so if theres a reason that everyone knows I apologize :lol:

getting snubbed for 2 years and basically calling out the voters. voters have looked funny in the light since TO said he would bypass the celebrations.

I legit wonder how many NBA dudes could hit within 200 of that

I think couple dudes might be able to 275 or 295 or maybe even 315.. but long arms, not sure I'd put money on any of em going over that

Sad thing about KD.. guarantee you hit a decent enough crossfit gym and you got couple dudes hitting 185 clean n jerks for reps

Yea last time I maxed was undergrad, at least on bench.. I ain't trying have someone spot me to go past 205 or max 225

When I did crossfit for a lil bit I was hittin 205 clean n jerk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom