**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pac-Man Jones was a stud in college. If he could have stayed out of trouble and truly dedicated himself to his craft he could have been a hall of famer.

upload_2018-7-12_10-9-10.png

tenor.gif

HOF Executive Director announces T.O. will not be included in basically anything during HOF weekend :smh:

What a **** show all around what transpired w all this.

HOF Executive Director announces T.O. will not be included in basically anything during HOF weekend :smh:

What a **** show all around what transpired w all this.

more and more they are justifying TOs decision to not attend.

they love to hate me!

TO :nthat:

SO why would they include him if he said he doesn't want to be there?

unless something changed or came out, has it been said WHY he doesn't want to attend?

unless something changed or came out, has it been said WHY he doesn't want to attend?

its not the inclusion. its that basically he is not going to be acknowledged in any way shape or form friday/saturday. if one woke up from a coma and watched the hof weekend festivities, you would not know he was selected. that is super petty. glad TO stuck it to them.

its not the inclusion. its that basically he is not going to be acknowledged in any way shape or form friday/saturday. if one woke up from a coma and watched the hof weekend festivities, you would not know he was selected. that is super petty. glad TO stuck it to them.
whats his reason for doing so? I remember he just announced he wouldn't be there or anything but since then I haven't heard much

I don't know much regarding the situation so if theres a reason that everyone knows I apologize :lol:

Shouldn't matter why he doesn't want to attend. The celebration is for all inductees. If he was deceased they'd acknowledge him, so what's the difference?
All this proves is tha TO was correct in his assessment. I for one won't be watching and hope someone televises TO's speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom