**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

oh_yes_creepy_loki.gif

I just don't see it with all the potential 1st round QB's and all the free agents and potential trade targets

I just don't see it with all the potential 1st round QB's and all the free agents and potential trade targets

Bingo. I'd tell Philly to kick rocks and enjoy him as the coveted insurance policy that they think he is.

Browns should take Saquon #1, I am normally not for doing that with a back but they have that luxury having the #4 pick also

Browns should take Saquon #1, I am normally not for doing that with a back but they have that luxury having the #4 pick also

They should trade the 1st overall pick.

I just want to watch what that looks like and how much people go ape sh-t. They got the 1st last year and did the right thing already.

If Barkley isn't a Brown at 1, Giants are taking him no doubt. I can't see him falling to Indy or back to Cleveland at 4.

Cleveland would be smart to take him 1. At 2 and 3 there is a good possibility that a QB wont be taken so you would likely have your pick of the bunch at 4 regardless. Even if the giants do pick a QB at 2, they are going to take Darnold because they love drafting douchebags to play QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom