**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
that 30 for 30 was great. crazy how that bill x bill club had virtually the same staff through out most of the their careers.

#systemcoaching

not srs

:nerd:

Tom Brady basically French kissed his son yikes :sick: Yall talking about Chris Hanson gonna give me a visit, after he visits me he needs to take a trip to the Brady residence.

Tom Brady basically French kissed his son yikes :sick: Yall talking about Chris Hanson gonna give me a visit, after he visits me he needs to take a trip to the Brady residence.

The first I was like aight cool. But then this man called him back like that wasn’t enough lemme get some more suga :sick:

White parents love to kiss their children

I have no clue why

My parents gave me a hug at most when I did something very special like getting an A in a class

idc what Brady does with his kids, that's his own business

Hug.. kiss on the cheek or forehead or something

White folks always get me with the kissing both cheeks thing too..

Eddie got an A and his parents gave him a glow stick and some molly
tumblr_m5fo04cTUJ1r1xzumo1_500.gif

The first I was like aight cool. But then this man called him back like that wasn’t enough lemme get some more suga :sick:
Tom told his son that the first kiss was just a peck and told him to come here and then kissed him and held the ish for like 15 seconds. :sick:

Yea, I kiss my son on the forehead all the time. I don't think adults should kiss kids on the lips.

That's how kids get cold sores too smh

Prospective free agent Kirk Cousins, appearing on ESPN's "NFL Live," gave his assessment of the Jets as a potential landing spot. "With the Jets, the first thing that stands out is Jeremy Bates has a connection to coach [Mike] Shanahan," he said. "Both Mike, Kyle [Shanahan], that whole system I played in. Sean McVay comes from that tree. I just think so highly of them as play callers, as offensive gurus if you will. Because Jeremy comes from that tree, it would be exciting to think about working with someone like that, knowing how important Xs and Os and game planning is and having the right play caller."

macbk macbk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom