**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

Man, that 30 for 30 was unreal. Both of them are legends, it's crazy. It was dope seeing on camera a different side of BB. You can see how much he admires and respects Parcells.

It's ****in crazy he didn't take over the Giants after Parcells, ****in Parcells. SMH

Then leaving the Pats and staying with the Jets for the long haul and then trying to get BB to coach the Jets. Hahahaha, that **** was crazy.

I loved at the end when looking at rings BB said here's our two and there's the two we gave them. Parcells says yeah that Tyree one shouldn't have happened.

I've said on here mad times I'm a huge BB fan, him making out with his entire family is still disgusting and weird but he's the best coach I've ever seen. I always say it's between him and Parcells for me but BB might be better. now.

I hate Kraft ****** *** even more now after watching that. He's a ****in prick.

robert kraft.. talking about the league office not being pure.. kraft.. like the owner of the patriots

how'd the tapes get destroyed again?

why was he mad at rog for not living up to their backroom agreement again?

think he was getting at the fact that the league let all sorts of shady **** happen. unless it's the Pats

How many penalties were called on the Pats vs. the Jags?

How many times has that historically happened?

Bellicheck saved McDaniel’s career...Welcome to the fraternity schiano...

Maaan...That 30 for 30 was great!! I’ve always kinda admired the Bellicheck, but I didn’t know the detail that went into those Giants SB runs...how he crafted a new defense to matchup specifically with a diff prolific offense each week....all my life I’ve thought those were parcells rings...I thought parcells was the genius...

Seeing Commisioner Tagliebue keep Kraft out the good ole boys club was :lol: :rofl:

Tho we all know goddell changed that..

The disdain by both bills for entering the jets locker room :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom