**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all got a very low opinion of Alex...I think you can do a lot worse...the skins were adamant about not paying Kurt for whatever reason...

Some team is gonna sign Sam Bradford and keenum this offseason...and I love him but tyrod not as good as Alex smith either ...

This doesn’t exactly move the skins needle, I’ll admit...

Mane first round Qb bias is real. If Kirk was a first rounder he would’ve been got paid. Idk why The Browns aren’t in the Kirk sweepstakes.

giphy.gif

Y’all got a very low opinion of Alex...I think you can do a lot worse...the skins were adamant about not paying Kurt for whatever reason...

Some team is gonna sign Sam Bradford and keenum this offseason...and I love him but tyrod not as good as Alex smith either ...

This doesn’t exactly move the skins needle, I’ll admit...

these dudes traded a 2nd, which is the 44th overall pick.. AND gave him a 4 year extension

Mane first round Qb bias is real. If Kirk was a first rounder he would’ve been got paid. Idk why The Browns aren’t in the Kirk sweepstakes.

I'm sure Cleveland will be in the discussion.

Kirk has all the say here. Will he "settle" for the biggest payday, or will he want to be in a fit that makes sense for him to win? I'd welcome him on the Jets with ease, but would having him make us a Wild Card team? Idk. Certainly gives us the 2nd best QB in the East tho.

Trying to see the Jets land a new QB, McKinnon to replace Forte, hell, maybe Landry too :nerd: .

Imma be sad when Jet leaves :smh:

He wants a bigger role.. with Cook coming back next year and Murray signed for another 2 years I think he's as good as gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom